Bellazon

News

Neo52285

Well for the most part when you are going to get your yearly checkup, you go to a gynecologist, not a obstetrician. [An obstetrician is a physician who has successfully completed specialized education and training in the management of pregnancy, labor, and pueperium (the time-period directly following childbirth]

If it was a gynecologist case why in the hell would you bring your husband? o.O Sitting in a waiting room for an hour doesn't sound fun. And being that I'm married myself. My husband stares at the idea of being in the room with me during my yearly checkup. The last thing he wants to see if some person eye level with my crotch area let alone touching it.... at all... doesn't matter if it's for medical reasons or not..... he's not a fan.. It's kinda the reason we don't go with our men when they get a prostate exam. lol

And that's not them coming out of their home.

post-1004-0-1446077797-55643_thumb.jpg

post-1004-0-1446077797-61045_thumb.jpg

The Maxim Hot 100 list was mostly released today. The annual rundown of famous female eye candy sends men to the Internet each and every year. The top 10 won’t be revealed until Wednesday, however. So we got to thinking — and studiously researching — who wasn’t included among the first ninety gorgeous ladies.

10: Jordanna Brewster. She’s fast, she’s furious and she’s graced their pages with her hotness before. The dark-haired dark horse makes summer even hotter at #10.

9: Gisele Bundchen. :drool: Pros: amazingly gorgeous and successful international lingerie supermodel. Cons: already married to the mister wonderful of the sports world, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Her marital vows keep her held down here at #9.

8: Evan Rachel Wood. She may or may not still be in a relationship with Marilyn Manson — I honestly can’t remember or tell anymore. In fact, their status may change between now and Wednesday when the top-10 list comes out. But her work in gritty, sexy roles help the redhead overcome those shortcomings for a highly respectable eighth on our list.

7: Katherine Heigl. Kate stole the heart of every guy who saw “Knocked Up” as the hot, yet somehow attainable Alison. Her work in “27 Dresses” and “Grey’s Anatomy” may appeal more to the female demographic, but the blond bombshell has more than enough male fans to earn herself lucky #7.

6: Paris Hilton. Let’s face it, gentlemen. Money talks. And so does a very polished, manicured and professionally styled image. The heiress may have already had her escapades published on the Internet (no, I won’t make that a link), but she’s still a beauty. The most photographed woman in the world buys her way to #6.

5: Ali Larter. Did you see “Obsessed”? OK, I didn’t either. But when they make a movie where the plot centers on how gorgeous an actress is, she is definitely something to remember. Many will remember her whipped-cream bikini scene in “Varsity Blues,” but the all-American beauty has been in plenty to remember since then. We’re obsessed enough with her for #5.

4: Kristen Stewart. She won our hearts in the “Twilight” series and, although co-stars Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene have already made the list, we vote for a “Twilight” hat trick here at number four.

3: Jennifer Love Hewitt. JLH is on the cover of the current issue of Maxim, so she’s not a likely candidate to repeat as the hot-list champion. Or is she….? Anyway, she had us at “Party of Five” and “Can’t Hardly Wait” years ago and we’ve never left her. Not even that dark period where she made “The Tuxedo” and “Garfield” and “Heartbreakers.” The ghost whisperer leaves us whispering “number three….number three….”

2: Megan Fox. The “Transformers” star has topped lists in all kinds of men’s magazines since she first sauntered onto the screen leaning over Bumblebee’s hood. Her bad-girl tattoos, gorgeous eyes and fluid sexuality all get guys panting. Although she might be the total package — and the likely winner tomorrow — she’s only good enough for # 2 on our list.

1: Lauren Conrad. And in a stunning upset not seen since Cook beat Archuleta, “Hills” queen bee Lauren Conrad steals the limelight in her final season on the show, nabbing the top spot on our list. Take that, Heidi! Enjoy your victory lap, Lauren. We’ll miss you.

NFL quarterback Tom Brady

has scored again. First, he married beautiful supermodel Gisele Bundchen, and now he's going to be a dad again, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Check out pictures of Gisele turning from hot model into model mom!

Gisele and Tom had two wedding ceremonies, and now she's told close friends that she's expecting their first baby together.

The couple wed in Santa Monica, Calif. in February and then had another small ceremony in Costa Rica in April. RadarOnline.com was first to report that ceremony.

Now the quarterback and the model are passing on their superstar gene pool to the next generation!

Congrats!

Brady already has a son with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

(Photo: Wenn)

HOPE ITS TRUE!!!!!

IF SO CONGRATS TO THEM!!!!

The Maxim Hot 100 list was mostly released today. The annual rundown of famous female eye candy sends men to the Internet each and every year. The top 10 won’t be revealed until Wednesday, however. So we got to thinking — and studiously researching — who wasn’t included among the first ninety gorgeous ladies.

10: Jordanna Brewster. She’s fast, she’s furious and she’s graced their pages with her hotness before. The dark-haired dark horse makes summer even hotter at #10.

9: Gisele Bundchen. :drool: Pros: amazingly gorgeous and successful international lingerie supermodel. Cons: already married to the mister wonderful of the sports world, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Her marital vows keep her held down here at #9.

8: Evan Rachel Wood. She may or may not still be in a relationship with Marilyn Manson — I honestly can’t remember or tell anymore. In fact, their status may change between now and Wednesday when the top-10 list comes out. But her work in gritty, sexy roles help the redhead overcome those shortcomings for a highly respectable eighth on our list.

7: Katherine Heigl. Kate stole the heart of every guy who saw “Knocked Up” as the hot, yet somehow attainable Alison. Her work in “27 Dresses” and “Grey’s Anatomy” may appeal more to the female demographic, but the blond bombshell has more than enough male fans to earn herself lucky #7.

6: Paris Hilton. Let’s face it, gentlemen. Money talks. And so does a very polished, manicured and professionally styled image. The heiress may have already had her escapades published on the Internet (no, I won’t make that a link), but she’s still a beauty. The most photographed woman in the world buys her way to #6.

5: Ali Larter. Did you see “Obsessed”? OK, I didn’t either. But when they make a movie where the plot centers on how gorgeous an actress is, she is definitely something to remember. Many will remember her whipped-cream bikini scene in “Varsity Blues,” but the all-American beauty has been in plenty to remember since then. We’re obsessed enough with her for #5.

4: Kristen Stewart. She won our hearts in the “Twilight” series and, although co-stars Nikki Reed and Ashley Greene have already made the list, we vote for a “Twilight” hat trick here at number four.

3: Jennifer Love Hewitt. JLH is on the cover of the current issue of Maxim, so she’s not a likely candidate to repeat as the hot-list champion. Or is she….? Anyway, she had us at “Party of Five” and “Can’t Hardly Wait” years ago and we’ve never left her. Not even that dark period where she made “The Tuxedo” and “Garfield” and “Heartbreakers.” The ghost whisperer leaves us whispering “number three….number three….”

2: Megan Fox. The “Transformers” star has topped lists in all kinds of men’s magazines since she first sauntered onto the screen leaning over Bumblebee’s hood. Her bad-girl tattoos, gorgeous eyes and fluid sexuality all get guys panting. Although she might be the total package — and the likely winner tomorrow — she’s only good enough for # 2 on our list.

1: Lauren Conrad. And in a stunning upset not seen since Cook beat Archuleta, “Hills” queen bee Lauren Conrad steals the limelight in her final season on the show, nabbing the top spot on our list. Take that, Heidi! Enjoy your victory lap, Lauren. We’ll miss you.

What number did she end up being on the maxim list?