Bellazon

Different models, same nacionality.

Thiago.

Andi by far

you are funny. One day you love Stam, now you adore Andi and strongly dislike Stam :blink: but well, it's the same with Hana and me :ninja:

well it's not that i strongly dislike Stam, i even wouldn't say that i dislike her at all, just now i like other models more than stam, that's all

what happened between you and Hana?

you're funny too, you say you don't like freak-model and you love Eugenia :ninja:

to the topic: the competition of hooligans!

hmm i'm for Kate, but just because she is at least pretty and has a style, while Naomi and looks meh and treats meh

maybe it's not obvious for thiago :p

anyways i didn't know rosie was english :o but i'm voting for Lily :yes:

(and btw neme, eugenia ain't a freak <_< if Susanna loves her it's because she's got a great body and a gorgeous face, and believe me she's picky :p )

great decision Ben, and what's about freak, from my side it's a compliment, cos all unique models here are called freaks and all squirrels are called omggorgeosbeautiful

:rofl: "squirrels" :laugh: i think Natasha is gorgeous :p

anyways we shouldn't hijack this thread :ninja:

well it's not that i strongly dislike Stam, i even wouldn't say that i dislike her at all, just now i like other models more than stam, that's all

you're funny too, you say you don't like freak-model and you love Eugenia :ninja:

<_< Eugenia has classically beautiful features (cheek bones, even her nose, her hair, her shape of face, her body), aliens are just looking crappy :p

Between Hana and me? Well, I recognized that she's too skinny for my love and she's just average pretty, not outstanding.

Here I vote for Lily, she blew me away with Dior and she has better work than Rosie.

maybe it's not obvious for thiago :p

anyways i didn't know rosie was english :o but i'm voting for Lily :yes:

(and btw neme, eugenia ain't a freak <_< if Susanna loves her it's because she's got a great body and a gorgeous face, and believe me she's picky :p )

:hug: how right you are :D

<_< Eugenia has classically beautiful features (cheek bones, even her nose, her hair, her shape of face, her body), aliens are just looking crappy :p

Between Hana and me? Well, I recognized that she's too skinny for my love and she's just average pretty, not outstanding.

Here I vote for Lily, she blew me away with Dior and she has better work than Rosie.

that's my girl :hug: