Bellazon

If You Could Have Lunch With Anybody Who Would It Be?

Ange

He made Star Wars :p

Speaking of Star Wars, bit off topic, but I just love this short movie:

http://www.break.com/index/darth_wake_up.html

:laugh:

SO

BTW Did anyone already had the lunch with the person they'd love to? :p

Ahahahahaha. :rofl: I swear if my husband did that I'd kill him! LOL Thanks for sharing Gilliam! You should post that in the funny videos because that's really entertainingly funny!

:( Not yet :no:

George Lucas. I'd bitchslap him! For no particular reason. He just p**es me off.

:rofl: :rofl: ahahahhaha that'll be one short lunch then! :p Why does he piss you off so much?

He isn't just skilled in anything! I could have done the whole Star Wars Trilogy with my friends in the backyard and it would have been much greater than the original trilogy! And how many DVD-Boxsets does he wanna bring out till he dies? 15? Star Wars - The Original Series with New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series without the New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series with half of the New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series in 3-D with New Extras! And so on... He's just greedy^!

He isn't just skilled in anything! I could have done the whole Star Wars Trilogy with my friends in the backyard and it would have been much greater than the original trilogy! And how many DVD-Boxsets does he wanna bring out till he dies? 15? Star Wars - The Original Series with New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series without the New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series with half of the New Extras! Star Wars - The Original Series in 3-D with New Extras! And so on... He's just greedy^!

:rofl: ahahha I've never seen Star Wars.. it looks lame. I'm guessing you're not a big fan of Star Wars? I think he's greedy too.