Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Nataniele has become a pretty girl, but she doesn't have anything special in my opinion.... Since this thread counts a whopping 57 pages, a lot of you must like her a lot. So, what sets Nataniele apart from those other pretty girls?

Someone's appearance in most cases isn't like an epic novel where you might read it one time and realize you didn't get it at all the second time. Sometimes it is if its something someone didn't get on any level of course they may learn to see it differently as some have gone from thinking Gemma's ugly to thinking she's beautiful ect. But for the most part, people look how they look and your eyes are as good as theirs. We all simply respond differently to the things we see, hear, touch and smell. If you don't see what they see, there's nothing wrong with that. I don't see what people see in *edit* some models...for example, but my eyes are as good as theirs. I think Nataniele is one of the prettier models myself but should grow in confidence and posing, but that's no more valid than your assessment that she's nothing special. To some a rose smells sweet and to another it may stink. If it stinks to me I don't need to ask what's so special about it. The fact that it stinks to me is enough. Maybe one day I'll smell it again and like it, maybe not, but either way its not something that can be explained, but that we can only do for ourselves or not and either is just fine :) .

In all honesty. Will we ever see her on a Victoria's secret Runway? Or even Sports Illustrated? She doesn't even live in New York. I wish her all the best, I just don't think it's possible.

She is only 19 ! Nataniele lives in Brazil but she travels a lot because she is a model. she often goes to New York, Miami, London, Los angeles, Greece.. all around the world.. You can ask her the questions which you want on this site http: // www.formspring.me / ncribeiro

i really think she will become a big model and that she 'll integrate victoria's secret.. this is her dream. you can

videos here

^ I guess so. But they cast them even younger these days. Candice, Chanel were teens when they started. But Adriana started working for them at 20/21 so I hope this year she REALLY kicks her career into high gear. I Hope 2010 is a fabulous year for her career!

i though adriana was 17/18 when she started working for vs.

emily is only 3 monts older than nataniele, she did her first work for them last year in august.

so yeah nataniele could already start working for them, she would be great for the pink stuff.

She would be a great addition for the pink line, the cute expressive face, the seemingly bouncy personality. However I have a feeling, because she bears some resemblance to Adriana, (and it's not just the hair/eye color) that it might be a bit of a no go. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them pick her up for pink, I can just see problems in doing so. Keeping in mind that their target audience is in part a large group of people who don't know models, so even a slight resemblance can throw them for a loop... they might get confused, which screws up the marketing... Or I could be wrong. I dunno, I like her, I don't post much here, but it's because I rarely have anything to contribute. :\

^ I guess so. But they cast them even younger these days. Candice, Chanel were teens when they started. But Adriana started working for them at 20/21 so I hope this year she REALLY kicks her career into high gear. I Hope 2010 is a fabulous year for her career!

i hope so :wave:

She would be a great addition for the pink line, the cute expressive face, the seemingly bouncy personality. However I have a feeling, because she bears some resemblance to Adriana, (and it's not just the hair/eye color) that it might be a bit of a no go. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them pick her up for pink, I can just see problems in doing so. Keeping in mind that their target audience is in part a large group of people who don't know models, so even a slight resemblance can throw them for a loop... they might get confused, which screws up the marketing... Or I could be wrong. I dunno, I like her, I don't post much here, but it's because I rarely have anything to contribute. :\

i don't think there is nothing to do with the look like, i mean they had izabel and alessandra, and also erin and lindsay they have some resemblance and people sometime had them confuse.

they seem they like the type of look that nataniele has. like adriana, miranda, and irina sheik kind off have the nataniele look, so you would think they would hire nataniele.

i don't think there is nothing to do with the look like, i mean they had izabel and alessandra, and also erin and lindsay they have some resemblance and people sometime had them confuse.

they seem they like the type of look that nataniele has. like adriana, miranda, and irina sheik kind off have the nataniele look, so you would think they would hire nataniele.

Alessandra and Izabel fit the same mold roughly, both were sexy, one was a little sportier, but it didn't matter if what they were marketing crossed over for the most part. Nataniele doesn't have the sexy appeal as much as the cute appeal, and whereas she resembles Adriana in a number of pictures - Adriana portrays uber sex appeal.. hence the marketing cross over would not be as satisfactory as the example you provided. Irina also oozes sex appeal. Again I would like to see her work for VS... however I don't see it happening, but strangers things have been known to happen, they hired a carebear and made her into a vixen after all.

Alessandra and Izabel fit the same mold roughly, both were sexy, one was a little sportier, but it didn't matter if what they were marketing crossed over for the most part. Nataniele doesn't have the sexy appeal as much as the cute appeal, and whereas she resembles Adriana in a number of pictures - Adriana portrays uber sex appeal.. hence the marketing cross over would not be as satisfactory as the example you provided. Irina also oozes sex appeal. Again I would like to see her work for VS... however I don't see it happening, but strangers things have been known to happen, they hired a carebear and made her into a vixen after all.

well vs could do the same thing with nataniele, with what they did with miranda. she could be the new vixen girl.

would like to see how that would turn out. turn out great for miranda, so it could turn great for nataniele too.

she has the sexy/innocent look, with killer eyes.