Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

WOW. I'm sensing that you guys are very protective and defensive when it comes to Nataniele. But Don't for one second think I don't respect her. I'm a huge Nataniele supporter, ever since I saw her Guess? Ad :-)

I just think don't think it's such a BIG DEAL. It's exposure. It's the nature of the business she's in. And sadly it's just a bi product of social networking sights in general.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

In my case, I am a girl model is why I admire Nataniele (among others). I did not protect her but I just want to say the importance of preserving her interest, respect her private life and simply the law. I repeat it, it is forbidden to post pictures (no matter the media) without the consent of the person. Nataniele may withdraw and file a complaint against the person who posts pictures of her. We must know. But I do not doubt that you're a big fan of this model.

• 2 weeks later...
WOW. I'm sensing that you guys are very protective and defensive when it comes to Nataniele. But Don't for one second think I don't respect her. I'm a huge Nataniele supporter, ever since I saw her Guess? Ad :-)

I just think don't think it's such a BIG DEAL. It's exposure. It's the nature of the business she's in. And sadly it's just a bi product of social networking sights in general.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

In my case, I am a girl model is why I admire Nataniele (among others). I did not protect her but I just want to say the importance of preserving her interest, respect her private life and simply the law. I repeat it, it is forbidden to post pictures (no matter the media) without the consent of the person. Nataniele may withdraw and file a complaint against the person who posts pictures of her. We must know. But I do not doubt that you're a big fan of this model.

I agree 100%. Public pictures are one thing. Accessing her personal pictures and perhaps preying on her naivete by using her personal images is wrong; dangerous; AND may end up damaging her career.

Over exposure and saturation can be an issue with young models seeking contract jobs.