Bellazon

Nataniele Ribiero
Thumbnail

I LOVE ADRIANA

Those are not new. Those are her personal photos which we are not allowed to post here! Add her on facebook or orkut if you want to see them.

Where can I view more of nany's personal photos? I saw some of her personal pics on youtube but I can't find it here.

Those are not new. Those are her personal photos which we are not allowed to post here! Add her on facebook or orkut if you want to see them.

I completely agree with you! Guys please show her some respect if you want to support her and stop posting her personal pictures here that you take from her Facebook, Orkut or everywhere. It is true she is always very beatiful on them, although it is very unpolite to post them without her permission. How you would like it if somebody stole your personal pictures from your Facebook and posted them in some public forum, hm?! These are her personal photos(not taken by paparazzis or from some candids from official events) and I am sure if she wanted them to be posted, she would publish them on her own.

She would be a great addition for the pink line, the cute expressive face, the seemingly bouncy personality. However I have a feeling, because she bears some resemblance to Adriana, (and it's not just the hair/eye color) that it might be a bit of a no go. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see them pick her up for pink, I can just see problems in doing so. Keeping in mind that their target audience is in part a large group of people who don't know models, so even a slight resemblance can throw them for a loop... they might get confused, which screws up the marketing... Or I could be wrong. I dunno, I like her, I don't post much here, but it's because I rarely have anything to contribute. :\

i don't think there is nothing to do with the look like, i mean they had izabel and alessandra, and also erin and lindsay they have some resemblance and people sometime had them confuse.

they seem they like the type of look that nataniele has. like adriana, miranda, and irina sheik kind off have the nataniele look, so you would think they would hire nataniele.

Alessandra and Izabel fit the same mold roughly, both were sexy, one was a little sportier, but it didn't matter if what they were marketing crossed over for the most part. Nataniele doesn't have the sexy appeal as much as the cute appeal, and whereas she resembles Adriana in a number of pictures - Adriana portrays uber sex appeal.. hence the marketing cross over would not be as satisfactory as the example you provided. Irina also oozes sex appeal. Again I would like to see her work for VS... however I don't see it happening, but strangers things have been known to happen, they hired a carebear and made her into a vixen after all.

well vs could do the same thing with nataniele, with what they did with miranda. she could be the new vixen girl.

would like to see how that would turn out. turn out great for miranda, so it could turn great for nataniele too.

she has the sexy/innocent look, with killer eyes.

I think Nataniele would be great choice for Victorias Secret. I believe she will make it one day, she is still very young, but I could bet everything that she will become VS Angel. I think it is not problem that she has some similar features like Adriana, but I can see problem in VS and their "politics". I heard many people that are less satisfied with VS (catalogs, photos, how they style models, fashion shows...). Old times were better, when Vs was represented by Adriana, Gisele, Alessandra, Izabel and Karolina. I remember that picture from one VSFS afterparty, when they were together posing. Four Brazilians and on Czech - got it ? VS is american company and they changed their merchandise nad presentation in public into more american, so I think Nataniele´s problem unfortunately is that she is Brazilian. They pushed forward "Barbie/Cowgirl look alike" Marissa Miller, Miranda Kerr and those "new faces". I think Nataniele is much more sexier, cute and above all much more beautiful than Marisa, Miranda or those "new faces". At this time it si Adriana who is the main pillar of VS, because she is extremely popular among women and men as well. It is because of her personality and Nataniele has very nice personality too which is important.

Nataniele would be perfect for Pink line I agree and I can imagine her modeling VS clothes too. Nowadays Adriana looks much different and stylists coul solve it in few minutes and make from them two completely different women for certain photoshoot. I am little bit surprised that Maybelline did not try take Nataniele, because after they lost Adriana they dont have such a gorgeous and exotic face. But I am sure sooner or later some household name will notice her. She would need to get campaign for popular and well-known brand to show her face all around the world.

OMG I would love to see her on top, I wish we could help her :whistle:

I completely agree with you! Guys please show her some respect if you want to support her and stop posting her personal pictures here that you take from her Facebook, Orkut or everywhere. It is true she is always very beatiful on them, although it is very unpolite to post them without her permission. How you would like it if somebody stole your personal pictures from your Facebook and posted them in some public forum, hm?! These are her personal photos(not taken by paparazzis or from some candids from official events) and I am sure if she wanted them to be posted, she would publish them on her own.

Thank you :laugh: but... about VS.. mm.. haven't you all noticed that only the best and most famous models get to work for VS? :laugh: that's what makes VS so special.. that's why I said that Nataniele has to get much more work.. When I first found out about Nataniele, I thought she would be perfect for VS but if she doesn't do campaigns, shows etc.. I doubt they will even look at her.. plus, in those polaroids I posted above, her body looks too young.. I would never have guessed she is 19.

Excuse me but isn't it HER dream to be a famous great Supermodel? Well part of being famous is having to share bits of your private life!! For some reason her fans like to see her in a personal context so she should get over it. TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!!! It means people like her. I don't see what the big deal is.

So I say if you have pictures of Nataniele (professional OR personal) please post them!

Well hopefully if all goes well she WILL be famous. I wish her well but I just feel like it's a bit ungrateful to her fans.

I still maintain it's a compliment. It means people think she's incredibly beautiful even without makeup and lighting. So... I ask again: What's the big deal? Arlenis, Emanuela, Emily all these girls had personal photos on the net early in their careers.

Excuse me but isn't it HER dream to be a famous great Supermodel? Well part of being famous is having to share bits of your private life!! For some reason her fans like to see her in a personal context so she should get over it. TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!!! It means people like her. I don't see what the big deal is.

So I say if you have pictures of Nataniele (professional OR personal) please post them!

I am not agree with you... You can't post pics without the agreement of the person it is forbidden and punished by law. On the contrary, I find that if Nataniele doesn't want some of her pics was posted, she must signal it.. (sorry for my English, I am French!)

Yes, exactly, aerysss! Nataniele said it was ok to post her photos on bellazon at the beginning but lately too many people pretended to be her and it's not good at all for her carrier.. and so she said she doesn't want that anymore.. and we should respect that.

I still maintain it's a compliment. It means people think she's incredibly beautiful even without makeup and lighting.

that's what polaroids are for :laugh:

How many fake profiles are there of Adriana, Karolina, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Arlenis Sosa, Emily di nato many many celebrities. So please explain how it can affect one's career if so many people have been able to overcome it???

Forbidden by law? Haha! Even as a law student I know there is no such. Copyrited images and a few leaked candids do not fall under the same category.

How many fake profiles are there of Adriana, Karolina, Candice Swanepoel, Miranda Kerr, Arlenis Sosa, Emily di nato many many celebrities. So please explain how it can affect one's career if so many people have been able to overcome it???

Forbidden by law? Haha! Even as a law student I know there is no such. Copyrited images and a few leaked candids do not fall under the same category.

exactly it is forbidden by law...the question is not to know if fakes is good for her career or not, this is not respectful opposite of Nataniele to post pics without her agreement and I think that if "fans" really like her and respect her, they can understand this. thank Diana to respect Nataniele...

exactly it is forbidden by law...the question is not to know if fakes is good for her career or not, this is not respectful opposite of Nataniele to post pics without her agreement and I think that if "fans" really like her and respect her, they can understand this. thank Diana to respect Nataniele...

The problem is that Adriana Lima, Miranda Kerr... are already world-famous.. They showed in the world of the fashion... Nataniele is less known, for example in France we not really intend to speak about her. (I soon hope) .This is the reason that YES fakes can be bad for her career... I think.. so we must to be respectful with Nataniele.

WOW. I'm sensing that you guys are very protective and defensive when it comes to Nataniele. But Don't for one second think I don't respect her. I'm a huge Nataniele supporter, ever since I saw her Guess? Ad :-)

I just think don't think it's such a BIG DEAL. It's exposure. It's the nature of the business she's in. And sadly it's just a bi product of social networking sights in general.

We'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.