Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Not Claudia Fender :wave:

HI Kiki, is Claudia, the magazine is reliable,almost a Bible and addressed mainly to professionals dealing with beauty and fashion--- and you can see her name in the first photo.New Look was a remarkable brand of hairdressing shops.

my opinion to the picture from Fender.

Definitly not Claudia!!!

the face of this model is much bigger and simply different to

the face of Claudia. Look at the many portrait pictures I have posted

here at this thread. there are some pics , the first ones of the begin of

her career.

tx Sheila

It's maybe written Claudia on the picture but I am 100% sure she is not Claudia.

It's a mistake fro their journalists I guess?

a brand can not declare the name of a model rather than the name of one other, these are official photos, advertising...Claudia was the beginning of a career, it is normal that she will look different

claudia's face was never that wide and also it says in the text, "a look model claudia schiffer deserves to wear" it doesn't say its her :wave: From what I get from it; the magazine is only implying that would have been a perfect hair-do on claudia :)

Hi Michela,you're right about the English but the other two-Italian and Spanish- leave no doubt---Una modella d'eccezione,Una modelo extraordinario

...face--- in photography, the width of a face depends on many factors such as objective lenses, lights, makeup. We must also consider that the photo are two dimensions rather than three --- a model at the beginning did not a well-defined look

---une m

in photography, the width of a face depends on many factors such as objective lenses, lights, makeup. We must also consider that the photo are two dimensions rather than three --- a model at the beginning did not a well-defined look

Claudia was the beginning of a career, it is normal that she will look different

You are right but! We all know how Claudia was looking like in the beginning of the 90's and the girl on these 2 pictures is not Claudia.

a brand can not declare the name of a model rather than the name of one other

of course they can! Mistakes happens! One day onto an editorial they wrote "Naomi Campbell" when the girl was Tyra Banks. And it was an editorial for French Elle.

in photography, the width of a face depends on many factors such as objective lenses, lights, makeup. We must also consider that the photo are two dimensions rather than three --- a model at the beginning did not a well-defined look

Claudia was the beginning of a career, it is normal that she will look different

You are right but! We all know how Claudia was looking like in the beginning of the 90's and the girl on these 2 pictures is not Claudia.

a brand can not declare the name of a model rather than the name of one other

of course they can! Mistakes happens! One day onto an editorial they wrote "Naomi Campbell" when the girl was Tyra Banks. And it was an editorial for French Elle.

KIKIDEAR,still not convinced, but I surrender to your charme.Michela contribute constructively to the controversy,thanks Michela

KIKIDEAR,still not convinced, but I surrender to your charm

well yeah of course!

.Michela contribute constructively to the controversy,thanks Michela

With or without Bella, the girl is not Claudia. But you have posted many nice things on other threads so no harm done :wave:

p: not Claudia!

KIKIDEAR,still not convinced, but I surrender to your charm

well yeah of course!

.Michela contribute constructively to the controversy,thanks Michela

With or without Bella, the girl is not Claudia. But you have posted many nice things on other threads so no harm done :wave:

p: not Claudia!

Kiki, you can convince me that the sun is green and the moon is blue.You are the Cardinal Richelieu of Bellazon-and I like Dumas...and You