Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thank you MAG!! I just can't stop scanning for today and Breath!! Now it's your turn to scan and post for the week to come!!! :whistle: Oh, and when the quality of the magazine paper is not good enough or to thin, you should put a sheet of black paper (or darker as possible) behind the sheet you are scanning. like this we won't see the back of the page through it :ninja: anymore! But, thank you because things that were NEW to me :blink:

That guess ad is actually... A BAG! I had it in a perfume store when I bought a perfume years ago and I kept it since that day!

It turned a bit yellow :huh: but I thought it will be funny to scan it!

post-19830-1211113664_thumb.jpg

Thank you MAG!! I just can't stop scanning for today and Breath!! Now it's your turn to scan and post for the week to come!!! :whistle: Oh, and when the quality of the magazine paper is not good enough or to thin, you should put a sheet of black paper (or darker as possible) behind the sheet you are scanning. like this we won't see the back of the page through it :ninja: anymore! But, thank you because things that were NEW to me :blink:

That guess ad is actually... A BAG! I had it in a perfume store when I bought a perfume years ago and I kept it since that day!

It turned a bit yellow :huh: but I thought it will be funny to scan it!

Damn MAGIC! Going on e-bay is really NOT :shock: a good idea!!! So many things that I do not have!!! That's so unfair!! that person who own the magazines deserves :trout: then :war:

If someone have these in HQ I will feel less sad :cry:

2333372_2.jpg 3333372_3.jpg 10333372_10.jpg 13333372_13.jpg 14333372_14.jpg 16333372_15.jpg

Damn MAGIC! Going on e-bay is really NOT :shock: a good idea!!! So many things that I do not have!!! That's so unfair!! that person who own the magazines deserves :trout: then :war:

If someone have these in HQ I will feel less sad :cry:

1.jpg 2.JPG