Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the fantastic pics... I have some more Claudia pics but unfortunately, I have to go back to work after a little holiday. Hence why I have posted more pics then usual. I will try to occasionally post some more pics for you Claudia fans but it is not easy with my busy schedule. Anyway I hope these pics you do not have and can add to your collection.

Save0001.JPG Save0002.JPG Save0003.JPG Save0004.JPG Save0008.JPG Save0009.JPG Save0012.JPG Save0013.JPG Save0016.JPG Save0017.JPG Save0027.JPG

Thanks for all the pics Magic!!!

I think I have some of the editorials that you found on ebay... not many but maybe 3 of them. I see some editorials are different to mine but definetly from the same set. Might be the magazines from different countries.

Will scan asap.

:wave:

Thanks for all the pics Magic!!!

I think I have some of the editorials that you found on ebay... not many but maybe 3 of them. I see some editorials are different to mine but definetly from the same set. Might be the magazines from different countries.

Will scan asap.

:wave:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg