Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

I think so but I don´t have a confirmation. But when she is doing advertising for Schwarzkopf a direct competitor of Loreal I don´t think

she is doing Loreal anymore. It would not be allowed and wished from both. And for Schwarzkopf she is unique with her line and Loreal she was one model between many others. I also did not see her in any Loreal ads 2014.

I had a quick look on L'oreal site and Claudia is nowhere to be found. Juliane Moore is now doing the commercial for Elseve color. So I think L'oreal and Claudia are done. Which is a good thing for her. It's too bad her line for Schwarzkopf is not a natural one. The product are filled with silicone :/ and other awful ingredients really bad for hair (just like L'Oreal by the way) I wanted to buy 2 or 3 but i changed my mind when i read what was inside. And pictures of Claudia are everywhere in my supermarket to promote the new line and her face is on all the products.

Claudia no is more in the Spokespersons http://www.loreal-paris.co.uk/spokespersons.aspx

They change Claudia for Lara Stone, we dont know what was first Lara or Schwarzkopf (What difficult is write that name !! I copy-paste)

Lara win one excellent contract.

About the shampoos, the Loreal Multivitamins who claudia advertising, is good.

I like the Pantene, they are natural, they use Aloe, Cassia, etc and are very good.

Enno-Kapitza-Claudia-Schiffer.jpg
Claudia Schiffer, Model, 2014/Lufthansa Magazine

The picture isn't showing up...  :(

That is sad, I have copied in here because I don't have the originals, when I have the magazine, I will scan and post.

Can you open this link: http://ennokapitza.de/corporate.html

Click on next, it is picture serie 3. I don't know if there are more pictures in the original magazine. :gocho: