Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Thank you! :flower: Never seen these ones! Young Claudia as she looked end 80 th. So amazing.

Love to see these unknown images. Had she more pictures for this Mademoiselle? Max Pinell,

was surely an editorial but don´t know which? Miss both in my collection.

Hi Sheila, I'm sorry for my delayed answer but my twins don't let me to have a lot of free time anymore..

Unfortunately in Max Pinell's page there aren't any other pics of Claudia and no more clues about this photo from Mademoiselle so, I don't know if there is an editorial too. Maybe this pic is a repost from an ad campaign of hers..

Hello everyone and congratulations for your posts Sheila, OWS, Guillermo...

You are doing a tough job to show to the world: the work and life of our lovely Claudia and that's great. I also always try to inform on my blog and I'm really happy for the visitors. It was a dificult time to posting without news about Claudia, but now she is working again!!

Today I Posted new pictures of Claudia with white dress and purple cape, walking on the set of OPEL on Barcelona. SHE IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and I invite you all to visit and to share the pictures here if you want

Linda, Christy, Naomi and a lot of Fashion Icons has her Official Instagram, why Claudia not? She loves the 70'S style and polaroid concepts so is perfect for her. She doesn't need to show her presonal life, only her inspirations or things that she likes in a photo and I think this social media is perfect for her and for being near her fans and press, or to show her new jobs or making of. 

What do you think about it?

Regards from Spain ;)