Bellazon

Claudia Schiffer
Thumbnail

bigassscans

Didn't he say this was gonna be his last post? But he still went and made more posts in Nadja's thread? :blink:

Anyway, has this ad been posted already? It's for Chanel in 1989

Yes, this was the editorial for Vogue UK october 1989, shot by Herb Ritts, Karl Lagerfeld saw Claudia for the first

time and wondered who this beautiful young model looking like the youth herself is, he did not know her and he immediately called the magazine to know her name

and and than called her agency, than the rest is history.... As Joeh told, she was hired for Chanel 1990 advertising spring summer and appeared first time at

CHANEL catwalk and got Karls Muse. And the best and highest paid model.

I think it is a great editorial, there are two more pictures I like most. Sheila :wave:

Rare and Unpublished / www.selfservicemagazine.com

That's why I love Claudia :heart: . For sure she's a bit skinny here and always hiding some part but no other model has been so sexy over the years. I hope she will go on for another 20 years to show some photoshots as sexy as she did in the last years. Thanks for these unknown pics

Yes, this was the editorial for Vogue UK october 1989, shot by Herb Ritts, Karl Lagerfeld saw Claudia for the first

time and wondered who this beautiful young model looking like the youth herself is, he did not know her and he immediately called the magazine to know her name

and and than called her agency, than the rest is history.... As Joeh told, she was hired for Chanel 1990 advertising spring summer and appeared first time at

CHANEL catwalk and got Karls Muse. And the best and highest paid model.

I think it is a great editorial, there are two more pictures I like most. Sheila :wave:

Thanks Sheila for the info. :wave: I love the S/S 1990 ads. They are some of my favorite Chanel ads ever. :heart: