Bellazon

Your Workout Plan

allhapa

i've pretty much stopped working out altogether due to lack of time...but ill probably pick up at least half of it over the summer. the weird thing is, if anything, im in better shape now than i was when i worked out regularly. paintball has toned my muscles incredibly...my torso is incredibly defined compared to what it was when i worked out. just tonight i was with my girlfriend and i made a comment about i have girly arms and she goes, "wow you do kinda have girly arms...except right there you have muscle." when she pointed at my bicep...which is still really small...and she poked my forearm which is like a rock from paintball (holding the gun up so much) and goes wow why do you have so much muscle there....then i go, "oh thats not where the muscle is." and i stood up and pointed at my lats and abs (shirt was already off from....stuff...we were doing earlier :laugh: ) so she poked my lats and goes, "oh my god thats muscle?" she thought it was my ribcage because it was rock hard....and i credit paintball to my lats being big too. and then my abs....which is all paintball, mainly from playing the snake and snapshooting...but i cant really say what she did about that because it starts getting dirty from there :laugh: :evil:

i've pretty much stopped working out altogether due to lack of time...but ill probably pick up at least half of it over the summer. the weird thing is, if anything, im in better shape now than i was when i worked out regularly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: If you want realy make a thing, you always will find time :D The next thing... you must go 3 or more time to the gym... 3 is enough for you. When you are there... you have realy to work hard and not la la la la I make one of this... then tem min break lalalala 2 of this... and then finish... The other thing is... you need "fat" to build up your muscles, but you look skinny :) And it took about 1 year to see realy a result and about 3-4 years to look like a model. It`s not easy...

eh? i look exactly how i want to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But you said im in better shape now than i was when i worked out regularly

If you realy are training in the gym, then cold that not happen :D But you said that you are happy how you look now... so it`s not a problem :D it`s ok (Y)

yea that was kinda using the terms loosely i guess. what i mean was it shows alot more than when i worked out regularly. i used to train for strength and now i just dont care that much, so regular activities that i do which are strenuous have been toning my muscles and it makes me look more ripped....well, at least my torso looks more ripped...my arms are still twigs. its gotta be horrible genes or something but i cant thicken my wrists at all. anyways, when i used to work out it wasnt around looking good....now i realize looking good makes alot bigger difference in my life than being strong as hell. plus my metabolism makes putting on muscle mass a bitch and a half, so im content with just having a nice body :p

you know what it is...take breaks from working out....thats what happened with me....i was like working out like crazy daily....now i have taken a break and all that working out has caught up to me.....about your wrists...i have an exercise that can tone your wrists up but i cant explain it very well :/

dude i was doing more then 3 days a week....and i have stopped for like awhile now...just relaxing...going to start again soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hope at that time you have a good plan, because the muscles need a day pause and every 3-4 weeks you have to change your exertions. Because if the muscles get used/acclimate :blink: then they wont grow.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to keep my workouts changing, or else i get bored. Here are the base workouts I do:

-Aerobics (jane fonda, tae bo, etc)

-Dancing

-Hour long walk w/ hills

-Half hour jog on the beach

-Hour long bike ride

-30 mins pilates

And then I always do extra exercises. And since I have no gym membership anymore, I have to do them at my home:

-Assorted kicks (front, side, round, jump front, inner/outer crescent)

-Lunges (three different kinds)

-Butt exercises (5 dif. kinds)

-max. 5 minutes abs

-pushups and dumbbells, assorted punching techniques

-back exercises

-wall sits/squats

-calf raises

-military dance arm drill things

I just try to burn around 300 calories a day and maintain a firm, shapely form.

• 2 weeks later...

I usually ride my bike between ten and thirteen hours a week right now. My coach will be cranking that up soon... during the summer it should be well over 250 miles per week. I'm going to Alabama for a week next month for some last minute endurance training before the racing season starts up... that will be about a 400 mile week.

As far as strength workouts go, I don't do any weight-lifting, yet. Doubtless my coach will have me doing that eventually. Here's my normal strength routine (I just pasted the word document...):

Strength Routine II

Lower and Upper Body Movements

Broom Stick or Arms in Front Squats: 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Step-Ups (14 to 18 inch box): 3 sets of 8-12 reps

Push-Ups

• 2 weeks later...

i don't exercise, i'm too lazy for that

but i dance : i'm in a peruvian dances grup, and that's way more exercise : almost all of those dances involve the entire body, and doing it 2 or 3 times a week, plus the shows on weekends ar what keeps me fit ... ok, not very defined, but who cares, i'm not going to wake up at 6 am to go to a gym

besides, through dancing you get to know hot chicks, and since there are almost 3x more girls than guys who dance ( not sure how to write that, but you get the idea ) ... well, i get some pretty good opportunities inthere

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...