Bellazon

Big Problems With The Site

rouge red

Hi, having the SAME problem as Rouge_red and Im from Germany too.

July - August had sometimes problems connecting to BZ ( Windows, IE6), never changed any settings, it just couldnt be loaded for me all of a sudden - i open the page, it says connecting...connecting....and never does.Regardless of how long you wait.

Then before the crash happened I could access it again - all of a sudden started to load well as it used to- so I was super happy about that. I , myself, never changed any settings. It just started working again.

After the crash it is not loading for me again *CRY* :( I tried Win FFox, Mozilla,Safari, IE ....all the same, says connecting and never does.

The only chance for me to be here is to use my hubby's mac and safari - seems it works this way, but it is not my computer so i cant contribute anything to my fave threads. I cant save stuffs either. :( Its a different computer and its a pain in the a.... to switch it on JUST to check bz....I just want so much to be able to use the site again with my win. and ie/ffox/whatever.

Arghhhh!

Could be anything done about it please ?

Thanks in advance.

Becky we will take a look once I am off work. Can you please PM me your email so we can communicate through there (since you are having troubles connecting to BZ). thanks :flower:

• 6 months later...

I'm having a huge problem with Bellazon. I don't even know where to post this.The site isn't loading fully. It doesn't matter what thread I go to the page will not load right. I can go scroll down to like half the page and then it makes me stop and I get something like this [lign:middle" emoid=":)" b] at the bottom of the page. Even as I'm reply the page didn't load right. I've tried reloading the page and restarting my computer nothing is working so if someone could please help that would be wonderful.

I'm having a huge problem with Bellazon. I don't even know where to post this.The site isn't loading fully. It doesn't matter what thread I go to the page will not load right. I can go scroll down to like half the page and then it makes me stop and I get something like this [lign:middle" emoid=":)" b] at the bottom of the page. Even as I'm reply the page didn't load right. I've tried reloading the page and restarting my computer nothing is working so if someone could please help that would be wonderful.

Can you link me to a thread where this is happening or is it everywhere? And we were making some changes on the website to handle the load after Ruslana's death since we got a huge traffic spike but it may have inadvertently broke something, so please bear with us till we resolve the issue, thanks :flower:

Its happening in every thread i go into. It worked fine yesterday morning I didn't have a problem with the site but towards the afternoon it started doing this. thanks for the help

Can you try clearing your cache? On firefox its under Tools -> Clear private data and on IE its under Tools -> Delete browsing history.

Let me know if you still have issues after that.

An hour ago I came on here and it was working perfectly. Then I went to Magdalenas thread and was messing up again. So I came on here and deleted the history and so far its working. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it keeps working. Thanks for the help

• 1 month later...

Well sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm very pissed off ,I have to insist some CLOWN yesterday after i logged off use my account and make a post in I'am thread and type REALLY REALLY STUPID at 12:42AM and i logged offline at 11:30PM so i think the person who did that was hacking the site cuz i don't think some admins have a bad sence of humor and use the members accounts to do that kind of things so better watch out like i said i better stay alert from now on.It's a shame ppl use a place like this who is for make friends to do that kind of thing and in fact that is illegal and this can be reported.

Well sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I'm very pissed off ,I have to insist some CLOWN yesterday after i logged off use my account and make a post in I'am thread and type REALLY REALLY STUPID at 12:42AM and i logged offline at 11:30PM so i think the person who did that was hacking the site cuz i don't think some admins have a bad sence of humor and use the members accounts to do that kind of things so better watch out like i said i better stay alert from now on.It's a shame ppl use a place like this who is for make friends to do that kind of thing and in fact that is illegal and this can be reported.

If you feel they have logged in as you I would suggest you change your BZ password immediately so the person can no longer pretend to be you.

With regards to someone hacking the site, i dont think that is the case since everything seems to be ok and why would they log in as you instead of as an admin with more privileges. Anyways I shall take a look at there IP and see what other accounts they are using.

Remember change your pass now :yes:

If you feel they have logged in as you I would suggest you change your BZ password immediately so the person can no longer pretend to be you.

With regards to someone hacking the site, i dont think that is the case since everything seems to be ok and why would they log in as you instead of as an admin with more privileges. Anyways I shall take a look at there IP and see what other accounts they are using.

Remember change your pass now :yes:

• 4 weeks later...