Bellazon

The Next Supermodels.

Strawberry BigMac

My money is on Hilary Freckin' Rhoda. She is gorgeous she is going straight to the top straight straight no pit stops. She's my pick although she is not in my top ten but I can't deny this girls beauty or talent.

hilaryrcy8.jpg

0atd2dy7.th.jpg

donnakaranss2007bf3.th.jpg

Everyone is looking for a new Brooke Shields in her. She might become a 'supermodel' but everyone will just remember Brooke Shields in her. Gisele is unique. But Rhoda :no:

:hug: @ Thiago

And about Catherine McNeil-- she's just getting attention because of her Testino exclusive.. but seriously where is she? Okay Vogue Paris cover (June/July), Donna Karan campaign, Hugo Boss campaign, Versace campaign... All this Testino crap, and she only got this? (I'm talking about high profile magazines and ads) I have to admit that she's pretty good in runway, but has a very blank expression in editorials (see Vogue Paris). I think that this Testino exclusivity more harmed her then did her good.

Catherine is just another over hyped about model. :/ She will never be the next big thing. Oh yeah can't forget the worst Dolce & Gabbana ad in the history of the world. :yuckky: OMG! I almost barfed :x when I saw it in Vogue.

I really don't think Caroline has a chance my friends call her average, and boring some even ugly :ninja:. They are those "average joes" the ones that don't know a thing about fashion. They think Raquel is pretty. They love her lips and eyes.

Well, say that I'm sorry to your friends, but they don't have the taste for beauty. Carol is one of the most beautiful women in the universe. Just because she has a simple face, that you wouldn't be surprised to witness in the street, doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. But nowdays people just started to check who has beautiful eyes, and nice lips, and who got this both is considered beautiful. Sorry her fans, but when talking about beauty, Carol owns Raquel. And she owns by far.

Plus about people calling her ugly, you can check the threads, and see people calling Gisele ugly also. But everygirl has her fans, and haters(lack of better word to replace), so Carol may get really big.

But for being as big as Naomi, Gisele, Kate, etc. I gotta admit that it takes more than work ethic, beauty, and stuff. Actually the prime thing that counts is Contraversy. If not no big scandal, or stuff, at least to have some relationship with some celebrities, raises their level. Don't no one tell me that Naomi, Gisele or Kate are what they are just with their fashion appearances. So, I don't think Carol will reach their level.

My bet goes to Daria, Miranda & especially Gemma. Not that I love them, but they really are something special.

Daria is by far the smartest model I have ever witnessed. Hearing her talking can't be compared to hearing Gisele or Adriana. She may be really big deal for TV shows which is a big thing. Plus she has a pretty face, and a skinny but yet curvy body. And not to mention that she rules the runways. :heart: :heart:

Miranda, is the next Lima IMO. She is the sweet sexy thing, that lots of people will google for the next decade. Hate it or love it, she will rule the VS. The problem is, will she be there in runways. Doubtful, but not impossible.

And last but not least: Gemma. IMO, she even has a shot to Gisele's richest model title. She is 19, right? She is so damn beautiful, and sweet, and already has got big in the biz, but if she becomes a VS model(which will happen 99% within 3 years at most), I think she will rule the biz. Maybe if she gains a bit of weight she would become even better, but even without so, there will always be people to adore her :heart: :laugh:

But as I before said, some contraversy won't hurt no-one right? :shifty:

:shifty: I see you lurking eneis, what are your opinions? :hehe:

Oh, was it aimed at me?????

I had opened the replying box, and than went out, so I got a bit late on my reply.

Anyway my name is Enis, so next time please remove that second 'e' you added OK? :flower: :laugh: :wave:

Actually the prime thing that counts is Contraversy. If not no big scandal, or stuff, at least to have some relationship with some celebrities, raises their level. Don't no one tell me that Naomi, Gisele or Kate are what they are just with their fashion appearances. So, I don't think Carol will reach their level.

Right. Models are so damn private nowadays though. I really wish Julia would get with Brad Pitt. Get some publicity you know? Get rid of Angelina. :rofl: That's my dream.

Sorry her fans, but when talking about beauty, Carol owns Raquel. And she owns by far.

Why can't both be the next supermodels? I don't think Carol owns Raquel or Raquel owns Carol they are both equally gorgeous. :yes:

Oh, I didn't said Raquel is not beautiful, or she can't be a Supermodel.

In the previous post it was said that Carol was average, boring, and for even more that she is ugly. I just wanted to say that just because Carol has a simple looking face, don't sleep on her beauty.

No offense in Raquel fans, I like her also.

But I prefer Carol over her - sure it's just My Opinion!

And as I said before, being a supermodel is not something that youll accomplish just with "doing your job". To tell you the truth, I don't think neither of them are going to become supermodels, but even if they don't, I'll still rate Carol over some other supermodels (and you should do the same for Raquel) :flower:

Good luck to both!

Actually the prime thing that counts is Contraversy. If not no big scandal, or stuff, at least to have some relationship with some celebrities, raises their level. Don't no one tell me that Naomi, Gisele or Kate are what they are just with their fashion appearances. So, I don't think Carol will reach their level.

Right. Models are so damn private nowadays though. I really wish Julia would get with Brad Pitt. Get some publicity you know? Get rid of Angelina. :rofl: That's my dream.

I must start recording some songs, and drop the LP when Daria starts with VS! :D :chicken: :brows: :laugh: :p