Who is the Fittest Girl

Thatchisbritain

17 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Traci Bingham
    • Paris Hilton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
I honestly can't believe this poll exists :ninja: .
^Or that it was dredged up from the depths - where it surely should have remained - once more... <_<

I think the level of fatuous polls resurfacing though is staggering. My particular favourite of today is 'Which lady looks hottest at the MTV Movie Awards?' - 2006, if you will! :ermm:

I see I'm not alone (it's at once exciting, then massively depressing, when you see there are 10 pages since your last visit but 5 of them are old and no-longer-relevant polls), but I have no fear of naming names. Take your rightful bow: sisito500, you peerless excavator. :fun:

I honestly can't believe this poll exists :ninja: .
^Or that it was dredged up from the depths - where it surely should have remained - once more... <_<

I think the level of fatuous polls resurfacing though is staggering. My particular favourite of today is 'Which lady looks hottest at the MTV Movie Awards?' - 2006, if you will! :ermm:

I see I'm not alone (it's at once exciting, then massively depressing, when you see there are 10 pages since your last visit but 5 of them are old and no-longer-relevant polls), but I have no fear of naming names. Take your rightful bow: sisito500, you peerless excavator. :fun:

I already sent him a polite message to stop and it was ignored. It's fucking annoying, and something needs to be done.