Bellazon

EAST COASTERS!!!!

Ronin

I almost forgot, to you East Coasters feel threatened by us WEST COASTERS?! :blush: I noticed ever since I revived the WEST COAST THREAD WITH MY AVATAR, you East Coast folks been bumping this thread like CRAAAAAAAZYYY!!! :laugh: GO ON AHEAD!!! Right now, I'm gonna go back to the WEST COAST THREAD TO BUMP US UP!!!

That East Coast-West Coast shit died out already. Besides, the East Coast gotta give it to the WEST COAST!!! :yes: The biggest rappers on the East Coast are 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, and Young Buck. However, they were only well known in New York. Luckily, they got Eminem's attention, who is the first white boy to get respect from the Black Hip-Hop community, and hooked up 50 and the rest of G-Unit with Dr. Dre, the founder of Gangsta Rap, and yes, he's STRAIGHT OUT OF COMPTON!!! :D So You EAST COASTERS GOTTA GIVE IT TO THE WEST COAST!!! WE PUT THE EAST COAST RAP SCENE BACK ON THE MAP!!! YOU OWE US THAT MUCH!!! :yes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I almost forgot, to you East Coasters feel threatened by us WEST COASTERS?! :blush: I noticed ever since I revived the WEST COAST THREAD WITH MY AVATAR, you East Coast folks been bumping this thread like CRAAAAAAAZYYY!!! :laugh: GO ON AHEAD!!! Right now, I'm gonna go back to the WEST COAST THREAD TO BUMP US UP!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this a joke? Feeling threatened by the west coasters, lol thats funny. Your taking this thing a little too seriously K Dub. As for your avatar (bandwagon pride?), do you really think we take notice and feel compelled to counter it somehow, or is it that you feel threatened by my avatar that you felt compelled to counter it? Do you see how absurd that is? Nobody cares mate . . . go back to the West Coast thread, because the East Coast is history and tradition, while the west is a bunch of snot nose noobie upstarts who think they own everything *cough*.

Is this a joke? Feeling threatened by the west coasters, lol thats funny. Your taking this thing a little too seriously K Dub. As for your avatar (bandwagon pride?), do you really think we take notice and feel compelled to counter it somehow, or is it that you feel threatened by my avatar that you felt compelled to counter it? Do you see how absurd that is? Nobody cares mate . . .  go back to the West Coast thread, because the East Coast is history and tradition, while the west is a bunch of snot nose noobie upstarts who think they own everything *cough*.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks cain. i wanted to say something, but couldnt think of a way to put it so i wouldnt get kicked off the board. right there along with you man. i didnt notice and care about the avatar either.