Bellazon

EAST COASTERS!!!!

Ronin

alrite alrite i created this thread just to see the people here on this site from the east coast not for a god damn east coast west coast war....i'll close all three of these down if shit starts up

MEE OWWW taha, it was 4 in the morning, I was joking around and we all made up. calm it down. :ninja: :ninja:

So east coasters... What is your favorite beach on the East coast? I like Cape Cod in Massachusettes and Cocoa Beach down in Florida but I usually only get to get out to the NJ shore... Oh yea I also love the Outer Banks... I was there last year for a week and it was great...

i live right near lake ontario, sooo yea.  i dont get to the beach very often, thus i am not a surfer, thsu i cannot attract surfer chicks :(

Hmm . . . that's right, West New York and Toronto are near lake Ontario, which is fresh water, not salt, and there are no beaches. So, in actuality, you guys can't really claim east coast, now can ya?! :laugh:

yes we can, because we are not going by if your within driving distance of a beach. any state considered to be in eastern time doesnt have to touch the atlantic ocean. we are not talking totally specific, just general.

so on that note

east coast/lake ontario pip :woot: