Bellazon

EAST COASTERS!!!!

Ronin

damn k dub, you talk a lot of shit

:D You guys bash my coast, I bash back, and the last time I came with facts!!! :yes: Surprisingly, none of you east coasters mentioned 50 Cent, an east coast rapper who as of right now, has the best selling CD in the country. Go, run with that, and see how quick I'll FLIP THAT SHIT ON YOU!!!

According to a recent survey, San Francisco and Honolulu both ranked high as one the safest cities in the U.S.  Both cities also ranked high on the overall quality of life survey, as did Vancouver, a West Coast Canadian city.  

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...crime_cities_dc  

Take that, you east coasters!!! :trout:   Score another one for the WEST COAST!!! :D

being safe is boring

According to a recent survey, San Francisco and Honolulu both ranked high as one the safest cities in the U.S.  Both cities also ranked high on the overall quality of life survey, as did Vancouver, a West Coast Canadian city.  

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...crime_cities_dc  

Take that, you east coasters!!! :trout:   Score another one for the WEST COAST!!! :D

being safe is boring

Being safe means you can party, have fun, raise your kids, and not worrying about something bad happening to your loved ones. Plus, you don't have the cops shooting at you 41 FUCKING TIMES OR SODOMIZING YOU WITH A TOILET PLUNGER!!!

why don’t you live your save boring life on the west side. It’s it’s so wonderful then why do you spend so much time in the east coast thread?

You diss my coast, I diss yours. It ain't like you're fellow east coasters don't go into the West Coast thread and diss my coast.