Bellazon

EAST COASTERS!!!!

Ronin

no actually you guys like to use that on me all the time but west coast rules

True. Even though Adriana lives on the East Coast, ya gotta still remember thats she is from Brazil. However, us West Coasters can claim Tyra Banks, Eva Pigford, and the Williams sisters as our own. :yes: Can the east coast TOP THAT?! :no: WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!! LEFT COAST!!!

i dont see whats so special about the williams sisters. they are agreat tennis players, but they are not attractice at all. i think that the SI swimsuit issue just wastes pages when they put them in. so, go ahead and claim the williams sisters. fine by me.

Yo, u guys can have the Atlantic and the Great Lakes. Have fun freezing your asses off in the wintertime and all that heat AND HUMIDITY IN THE SUMMERTIME!!! :trout: Tell me, do you really enjoy SWEATING YOUR ASSES OFF IN THE SUMMER?! :wacko: Your gonna get wet, ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!!! We got the Pacific, the largest Ocean of them all. :cool: Plus, we don't have to deal with hurricanes, like the southeast coast does. ;)

According to a recent survey, San Francisco and Honolulu both ranked high as one the safest cities in the U.S. Both cities also ranked high on the overall quality of life survey, as did Vancouver, a West Coast Canadian city.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...crime_cities_dc

Take that, you east coasters!!! :trout: Score another one for the WEST COAST!!! :D