Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I like the outfit she got better than that one. The wings looks a little to much on her small frame.

I think she looks great.  VS should have given her four outfits.

I think she looks good but they look like they are to heavy for her

Well, she’s 5’9 and works out like a warrior.  I think she would have been just fine.

All I know is that the models were way too covered up. This was supposed to be the most fit bunch of models so far, and before the show they implied that was a good thing, but then they go and cover up all of those amazing bodies, bodies that the models worked very hard to obtain. I know that the outfits were designed way before the castings, but they still knew what models would make it without having to do castings, and they knew all those models were very fit, yet they still covered them up like their bodies were not what VS wanted them to be. It is frustrating to me. I understand some outfits being that way, but over like 80% of them were that way.

angelcandices Coming very soon #VSfashionshow @victoriassecret #behindthescenes by @jeromeduran

Wow, I wish she would have gotten those for the show. She would have rocked them and her body looks amazing. My guess is she was too short for them. I don't think Candice is really 5'9 I think that's just what her agency lists her as, which we all know they fudge the books all the time. When she stands next to all the other angels she's always the shortest one, not that she's SHORT by any means, but in the world of modeling she is on the shorter side so if I had to guess why they didn't end up giving her those wings, that would be the reason. 

That being said, I still don't like the fact that anyone who isn't an angel would get more pairs of wings in a show than an angel would. It seems pretty disloyal to your contracted girls in my opinion, but then again I don't think a majority of the public realizes there's a difference between a Victoria's Secret angel and someone who just works for them or walks in the show. It doesn't help when the girls refer to themselves as angels when they aren't (like Karlie did during her first VSFS, which REALLY irritates me because they definitely know better) OH WELL! Regardless, Candice looked stunning in all 3 of her outfits, as always!

I think nobody had posted!

Ps: I'm new here  :hehe:

This is SUCH an amazing work, I'm always blown away by these people's talents... And is it such an honor to be chosen as a muse. Wish I could do that. 

I wanted to share this with you guys before...Candice was my muse, too!

I think I read once Gisele preferred having smaller wings because the big ones bothered her scoliosis lol. I remember Candice did not want the harp wings in 2010 because they were too heavy. Perhaps some models just prefer smaller wings? :idk: I can see how the huge wings could hinder an elegant/fierce walk.

I think I read once Gisele preferred having smaller wings because the big ones bothered her scoliosis lol. I remember Candice did not want the harp wings in 2010 because they were too heavy. Perhaps some models just prefer smaller wings? :idk: I can see how the huge wings could hinder an elegant/fierce walk.