Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Love the new vs pics! :) Btw, I found some personal pics with her and her family. Would it be invading her privacy to post them? She has shown her family before on twitter, etc. But these are from facebook. Don't want to offend her xx

Thanks for asking. :wave: I'm afraid we don't allow images from personal Facebook accounts if they're not viewable to the general public. You'd be very welcome to ask the owner of the material for permission to post them elsewhere, but of course, if they don't approve then please do respect their wishes. :)

@Michael* Thank you for giving me some info. :) They are on a facebook that is view able to the public. Some of them are from a public fan page. I was trying to see if she had an official fan page, honest. They are similar to the pics she posts on instagram, with her family. Their not overly personal but she didn't choose to share them. I don't want to offend anyone. Do you think I should post them?

As long as the images are freely available for anyone to view and not exclusive to a private 'friends' list, I don't have any objections. Maybe when you post the pics, just mention somewhere that your source is a public one.

If you should need them, the official BZ rules on private images can be found here and here. PM me if there's anything else I can help with. :)

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: The Very Sexy Bandeau

post-42054-0-94105100-1358197937_thumb.j post-42054-0-45187500-1358197938_thumb.j post-42054-0-11779700-1358197939_thumb.j post-42054-0-60423800-1358197939_thumb.j

Swimsuit season is already well underway at Victoria's Secret. In fact, the 2013 VS Swim collection is hitting over 650 of the brand's stores tomorrow, January 15.

To mark the occasion, ELLE.com got an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Candice Swanepoel donning the latest brightly printed and embellished VS bikinis. Then, take a gander at Swanepoel debuting the retailer's new Very Sexy Bandeau silhouette in the video, below. "I always love a classic black bikini," Swanepoel told us, adding that the Very Sexy Bandeau has also won her over: "[it's] so sexy and comfortable, [and] it is inspired by old Hollywood glamour, which I love. Plus, it comes with a removable halter strap, so it’s perfect for all activities at the beach!"

elle.com

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: The Very Sexy Bandeau

post-42054-0-94105100-1358197937_thumb.j post-42054-0-45187500-1358197938_thumb.j post-42054-0-11779700-1358197939_thumb.j post-42054-0-60423800-1358197939_thumb.j

Swimsuit season is already well underway at Victoria's Secret. In fact, the 2013 VS Swim collection is hitting over 650 of the brand's stores tomorrow, January 15.

To mark the occasion, ELLE.com got an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Candice Swanepoel donning the latest brightly printed and embellished VS bikinis. Then, take a gander at Swanepoel debuting the retailer's new Very Sexy Bandeau silhouette in the video, below. "I always love a classic black bikini," Swanepoel told us, adding that the Very Sexy Bandeau has also won her over: "[it's] so sexy and comfortable, [and] it is inspired by old Hollywood glamour, which I love. Plus, it comes with a removable halter strap, so it’s perfect for all activities at the beach!"

elle.com

I just died :chicken:

HOLY @%$#^%$^$&%^%##%$@#%^& SHIT! I DONT NEED A REASON TO HATE GOD :idk: BUT DAYUUMM

i swaer candice is the only reason i need to reconsider my sexuality. :gocho:

imma straight gurl but candice makes me think twice :Angel: !! soo jellllllyyyy!!

why god give us some of that beautyy!!!!!! ahhhhhhh AMAZINGGG! :woot:

I SWAER if that was me i would just stand in front of the mirror ALL DAY LONG <3 :p

:woot: