Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I must say that Candice is the hottest woman on earth, but the most important thing about her is the way she sees and deal with life. As a brazilian, I'm really proud to hear the things she says and it's good to see that she really got what we're about. Love the honesty in that interview and I couldn't be more proud of her, in every single way possible. Obrigada pelos elogios ao Brasil, Candice :heart:

And I must add that I recognize Luna and Milo already, so I don't think knowing who the other ones are is any weird. I follow her on instagram and I love dogs, so... I feel ya, badboy! I just didn't know she was REALLY keeping all four! :nicole:

Her music choices are insane, she listens to Tupac. Fucking Tupac!! She's officially my idol now.

And I've gotta agree with everyone here, the interview was great. I love that natural side of her, gives me something to connect with :)

She's really starting to warm up to the public; I'm glad she's so happy with her life right now, she really is on top of the world!

I have to agree with all that, I'm kinda tired of these pictures and even those same backgrounds. They could go for something better, different beaches and even places, like... maybe some rocks, some chairs, boats, I don't know! Specially cause we know they photoshop most of the pictures to change colors and patterns, so we don't only see the same idea, but THE SAME PICTURES! Come on... I mean... at least do something cool and differente so we won't get so bored. They only wanna sell the product, ok, but pictures are just like videos: you can't keep doing the same thing over and over. Take SI as a comparison, they manage to be more criative than that, and overall, all of their pictures are at the beach! I don't know, just please do something new in 2013, the models deserve that too.

(Thanks, badboy, I wish you the same, happy holidays! :chicken: )