Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I absolutely hate the use of black and white in the latest set. You have arguably the most beautiful woman in the world right now... amazing blonde hair, mesmerizing blue eyes and a body to die for... and instead of letting it shine through in all its HD glory this ignorant and arrogant photographer goes black and white, taking her beauty back several decades... terrible choice just to get "Artsy"

I get you don't like the black & white thing, but how on earth is that "ignorant and arrogant"??  :mellow:

Ignorant because the photog doesn't understand what people actually want. A vast majority would rather have high quality color shots than black and white. Arrogant because it's an attitude/ego thing for the photog to do something more "Artsy" than just putting out great regular photos. With Candice, you don't need to do anything more than take great photos and publish them. Her beauty speaks for itself.

My bad, I have mistaken you with someone else.

There's two of you.

Out of my 29 posts, a total of 8 (maybe) have "caused problems" on here... ALL have contained compliments about Candice...

as for this particular situation, I've made it crystal clear my issue isn't with Candice (it never is)... she looks great... it's with the photog...

I didn't know part of the rules of being a Candice fan and supporter means having to also be a fan of every single one of her photographers as well... does that include makeup artists, designers, and every other PA on her shoots? or are we allowed to have opinions on other aspects of photos that include her but aren't related to her exact look?

The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2015 Announcement

The 2015 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Returns to NYC!

Tuesday, December 8 on the CBS Television Network

THE VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS return to New York City on THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW, Tuesday, Dec. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

The world’s most celebrated fashion show will include an all-star lineup of VICTORIA’S SECRET ANGELS, including Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel and Lily Aldridge, as well as newest Angels Elsa Hosk, Jac Jagaciak, Jasmine Tookes, Kate Grigorieva, Lais Ribeiro, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, Taylor Hill and VICTORIA’S SECRET PINK model Rachel Hilbert.

The lingerie runway show will include pink carpet interviews, model profiles, a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world’s most celebrated fashion show, the multi-million dollar Fantasy Bra and musical performances which will be announced at a later date.

THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW has become a global phenomenon, viewed in more than 180 countries and territories around the world. Since it debuted in 1995 in New York City, the show has taken place in Cannes, Los Angeles, Miami and, most recently, London.

THE VICTORIA’S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.

Hi-Res

dFKhdHhX.jpg ZEjkF77u.jpg

vspressroom.com

It seems like Candice will walk at the Dosso Dossi Fashion Show this year on december 17.

That's right :) She will walk at the Dosso Dossi FS on 17th December, in Antalya. And she will wear 4 outfits! post-71106-0-1446065207-16368_thumb.jpg @DossoDossiFS: Candice Swanepoel, Dosso Dossi Fashion Show'a geliyor.

Confirmed

>> http://www.dailysabah.com/fashion/2015/09/04/candice-swanepoel-to-be-on-catwalk-in-istanbul