Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

post-71106-0-1446062655-49123_thumb.jpg

@insta_bobb: Who's ready?!?! #VSSwimspecial Tonight! #CBS @jeromeduran @angelcandices @ed_razek

post-71106-0-1446062655-52431_thumb.jpg

@angelcandices: So excited to see this! where will you be at 10 pm??? watch the @victoriassecret #vsswimspecial on #CBS @ed_razek @jeromeduran @cgonzalezbeauty @daniellepriano @elizabethsulcer

So many thanks Laura-you do great job!!!Much apreciatted :heythere::flower: 

Lol maybe i have never seen Candice but i share with you my dream about her from pre yesterday :hehe: :I saw Candice's beautiful face as always and she do a docimandeur about South Africa-LOL  :woot:  :ddr:  :nicole:  :surrender: 

I don't know about y'all's but I absolutely HATED the 5-part Sports Illustrated Travel Channel special and would like 5 hours of my worthless life back.

I'm really hoping that tonight's VS special won't be as offensive, putrid, and disgustingly vile like the SI special. Just give me Candi posing in a bikini in slow motion for an hour and it'll already be 500% better.

As long as they keep the focus solely on the Angels and less on some neurotic egotistical "swimsuit editor", this TV special should be magically delicious! And EFF Maxim.