Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

People are allowed to voice their displease with a certain "model" who cares about her age

If she wasnt so one dimensional and only got jobs because of her name then people wouldn't. If you want people to not talk bad about her maybe you should stay in the Kendall thread. Everyone is free to voice their displeasure on such a "model" like Kendall.

Normally I wouldn't even bother replying to this but there's too many things about this response that bother me. First of all, Kendall IS a model. Not a "model". No quotations needed. Would you or anyone still make the comments made about her if she wasn't Kim Kardashian's step-sister? No, people would probably like her. She has a lot to work on, but she's only been doing this for maybe one or two years.

What grates my cheese is not anyone disliking Kendall based on her family (although it's a pretty idiotic reason to do so), it's taking a photo of Candice and making a teasing remark as if Candice would be anything but sweet and encouraging if she met Kendall, considering a) Candice has done work for the Kardashian brand b) that's just who she is by nature.

So again, grow up.

People are allowed to voice their displease with a certain "model" who cares about her age

If she wasnt so one dimensional and only got jobs because of her name then people wouldn't. If you want people to not talk bad about her maybe you should stay in the Kendall thread. Everyone is free to voice their displeasure on such a "model" like Kendall.

Normally I wouldn't even bother replying to this but there's too many things about this response that bother me. First of all, Kendall IS a model. Not a "model". No quotations needed. Would you or anyone still make the comments made about her if she wasn't Kim Kardashian's step-sister? No, people would probably like her. She has a lot to work on, but she's only been doing this for maybe one or two years.

What grates my cheese is not anyone disliking Kendall based on her family (although it's a pretty idiotic reason to do so), it's taking a photo of Candice and making a teasing remark as if Candice would be anything but sweet and encouraging if she met Kendall, considering a) Candice has done work for the Kardashian brand b) that's just who she is by nature.

So again, grow up.

They made a joke based on the picture of Candice's face if you are so sensitive that one joke from an internet stranger got you whining then maybe the internet is not for you.

Instead of just spewing the same "grow up" response maybe lighten up and let people joke and voice their displeasure for a public figure they dont like. Last time I checked it wasn't illegal to do so.

You cite her inexperience and limited time in the business as reasons to go easy on her when its the opposite, if she is so inexperienced and has lots of areas to work on like you said that's why people get angry when she is included in all big campaigns that no model of that "talent" level would get if it wasnt for her family fame.

Im looking forward to your third grow up response though.