Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hot hot hot! Thanks!

She speaking portuguese is always so sexy to me...  :wub:

Just have to say two things: you have to be very confident to date Marlon and see him photographing like THAT with Candice. Good God; second, there HAS to be a lot more pictures. Her scenes with jeans are stunning. Even the one where she speaks portuguese, her hair and make up are gorgeous. Can't wait! 

Yeah it would be cool to see just interesting since I heard people said she was hard to work with and thats why VS and her parted ways at such a prime age for her.

Plus they got Nadine Leopold to fill that blonde hair freckled look this year so I didnt expect to ever see Erin back.

^ Seems like Erin is there too.. Or it's an old candid but i believe it's newattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I hope it's new, but from the hashtag he used, I don't know... #FBF usually stands for FlashBackFriday

With this pic there is no FBF , that is from the pic posted before. And RomanFantasies is right, so it isn't for VS :) so their is no Erin for swim.

Everything is clear now, thank you RomanFantasies :flower:

Candice and Hermann are on their way to Behati's wedding in Mexico that where that photo is from. Before they board the private jet to take them there. 

thanks for this information, where did you get it :p ?

when will it be candice's turn? what a cute couple they are with hermann, and he sure does know how to make her happy!

@osmozejeans:,Em breve estaremos estreiando a campanha mais incrível e desejada de todo o verão ao lado dos tops @angelcandices e @marlontx ❤️Aguardem! #OsmozeNoronha15 #Summer #Osmoze #osmozejeans #fashion #vsco #vscocam #style #sexy #instagood #girl #fernandodenoronha #beach

post-71106-0-24284400-1405716538_thumb.j