Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice Swanepoel think of buying new apartment in Sao Paulo

post-71106-0-03167500-1396806274_thumb.jpost-71106-0-31076400-1396806284_thumb.jpost-71106-0-24569500-1396806295_thumb.j

Candice Swanepoel came to Brazil for Sao Paulo Fashion Week and also decided to make some investments in the state capital. Early in the morning of Saturday , she visited the headquarters of an apartment being built in Brooklyn, neighborhood of the southern city.

Accompanied by boyfriend Hermnn Nicoli, the two asked questions about the construction of the Habitart brokers, responsible for buildings and Yuny Stan, who drew the attention of Victoria’s Secret Angel.

Candice attended the amfAR gala on the evening of Friday and straightway coming up out of the event, commented: “It was a pleasure to be part of the amfAR Sao Paulo.” The South African top dressed in a long green tone signed by Valentino.

no hate but i hate her dress... i mean that's boring me she could wore so much better.. a dress like isabel's one would looks good on her for example.. i'm not a big fan for this event!

Perhaps a closer look will change your mind:

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/409332/Valentino/embellished-neon-duchess-satin-gown

I personally love it :heart:

post-40586-0-1446057823-68849_thumb.jpg

Mariano Di Vaio

Who is he? I mean, I can see his name but is he someone famous in Brazil? He's really hot and I can't help but notice how good together these two look

He's a trendy Italian model who also blogs about fashion/style. And has nice hair.