Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Imma say this ... But do you all realize Candice was just a teenager when she started modelling? She has been modelling for at least the last 10 years, living in airplanes and most likely having from little to no personal time. She earned the right to take as much time off as she wants now, is not something a lot of models (or any woman, tbh) get to do. She has contracts that pay her well enough to take all this time off, more power to her for being brave enough to stay out of the spotlight for this long instead of going on a crazy diet and milk the whole "i had a baby two days ago but I already have my body back" train. Plus, she already pretty much got as far as she'll ever get in this industry, I can imagine her being kind of over it tbh, she's has the same job for more than a decade and she's done it all, maybe she's just not too excited to get back to work :idk: I respect Candice a lot more now for taking the time to be a mother and focus on her family. It's her choice to be away and I think everyone should just respect it and be happy for her, especially since she does read the thread and I don't think seeing people pressuring her, she'll get back eventually, when she feels ready for it, but for now I think people here (and on her social networks, honestly) should let her be.