Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

24 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

pTCg195.jpgIRsguit.jpg  

MShaIKt.jpg

Thank you for the post Ardilla.

she looks so much older and a bit rough if I may be so honest. Is it just the lighting and styling, or can having a baby really effect you that much? I would think she is super tired from being a mom now but that wouldn't change your face shape would it? I don't have kids, I don't know. I know people mature and get older but this seemed really quick! Her nose and lips look much more prominent and her skin doesn't have the glowy smooth texture I'm used to seeing on her. Her eyes also look much more hooded and not as bright and popping as normal.

I LOVE Candice and her  work and I think she is one of the most beautiful VS angels and models in general so I am hoping the reason she doesn't look good in these pictures is because it's Biotherm's fault.

Regardless, it's great to see new stuff from her. Everyone has good and bad days.

Just now, josledes said:

You are a troll of manual, must be very erferma and full of envy to say such stupidity.

see this is why I wasn't sure I wanted to post my thoughts or not....I get so nervous that people are going to get mad and yell at me when it's really just what I think...dammit.

I want to comment and be a part of this thread but this is the second time someone has told me something like this and makes me feel like my opinion doesn't matter and isn't wanted just because it's not positive. I try not to be too harsh or mean but I'm not going to lie and say I like everything she does if I really don't.

I'm sorry if you feel that way josledes but I am not a troll, that is my honest opinion about those pictures. I hope I didn't make you mad.

2 minutes ago, bump said:

see this is why I wasn't sure I wanted to post my thoughts or not....I get so nervous that people are going to get mad and yell at me when it's really just what I think...dammit.

I want to comment and be a part of this thread but this is the second time someone has told me something like this and makes me feel like my opinion doesn't matter and isn't wanted just because it's not positive. I try not to be too harsh or mean but I'm not going to lie and say I like everything she does if I really don't.

I'm sorry if you feel that way josledes but I am not a troll, that is my honest opinion about those pictures. I hope I didn't make you mad.

You are sick and full of evil.

6 minutes ago, josledes said:

I contacted an admin and asked if my posts were too harsh. If she agrees that what I said was out of line I will apologize to you. If she decides I am within my right to say what I said then I am going to ignore you from here on out.

To keep this post on topic, I must say that Candice and Herman's little boy is adorable! I hope she wants more kids, they seem like they would be good parents because they both seem chill and level headed and I love that they love and respect nature as well!!

5 minutes ago, bump said:

I contacted an admin and asked if my posts were too harsh. If she agrees that what I said was out of line I will apologize to you. If she decides I am within my right to say what I said then I am going to ignore you from here on out.

To keep this post on topic, I must say that Candice and Herman's little boy is adorable! I hope she wants more kids, they seem like they would be good parents because they both seem chill and level headed and I love that they love and respect nature as well!!

I have nothing more to say to you, and the apologies would in any case be to Candice, not to me.

8 minutes ago, josledes said:

I'd keep that level of snark and banter to yourself. Bump said NOTHING wrong, and just because you don't agree with what they have to say doesn't give you the right to say such things. This isn't a Candice fansite, this is a forum where open discussion and different points of opinion are allowed. Bump in no way shape or form attacked Candice by saying she looks older and a bit rough.

@bump  you're all good. Carry on :smile:

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I'd keep that level of snark and banter to yourself. Bump said NOTHING wrong, and just because you don't agree with what they have to say doesn't give you the right to say such things. This isn't a Candice fansite, this is a forum where open discussion and different points of opinion are allowed. Bump in no way shape or form attacked Candice by saying she looks older and a bit rough.

@bump  you're all good. Carry on :smile:

Thank you Prettyphile. I don't know the rules of the forum too well and I felt bad asking you to do this but I wanted to know what I could and couldn't say. I very much appreciate you taking time to look into this!

And to keep this post on topic, I hope Candice gets the FB again. She deserves it but I wonder how much more she'll be working with VS? I would love for her to stay for a while but I also want her to have her family time and relax.

On 14/6/2017 at 4:16 AM, solobello84 said:

Beautiful. Love that long hair & body looks amazing as usual. 

She does look visibly older. Nose, chin, and jaw growing, typical as we mature.

I'm afraid she will only have a few years left at this rate though. :sad: 

2 hours ago, bump said:

Thank you for the post Ardilla.

she looks so much older and a bit rough if I may be so honest. Is it just the lighting and styling, or can having a baby really effect you that much? I would think she is super tired from being a mom now but that wouldn't change your face shape would it? I don't have kids, I don't know. I know people mature and get older but this seemed really quick! Her nose and lips look much more prominent and her skin doesn't have the glowy smooth texture I'm used to seeing on her. Her eyes also look much more hooded and not as bright and popping as normal.

I LOVE Candice and her  work and I think she is one of the most beautiful VS angels and models in general so I am hoping the reason she doesn't look good in these pictures is because it's Biotherm's fault.

Regardless, it's great to see new stuff from her. Everyone has good and bad days.

How many profiles do you have ?. You can fool a lot of people, even the administrators of this forum, but not me, I know people like you.

2 hours ago, shawty said:

Do not listen to Josledes, try to ignore him, he is the only troll. I know him from other forums and is obsessed with candice, nobody can say anything bad about she. He's crazy!!!

Hello Shawty, we are known from another forum in Spanish, but no friends, the tactics of trolls like you to point out to others does not work here. This is a serious forum. Besides they do not understand Spanish humor.

On 2. 5. 2017 at 9:41 PM, Candylicious. said:

Jesus, fanatic fans of Candice are the most annoying people on the whole world.
I am a fan of her but this not mean that i will be just positive about her and everything what she do i will like it.
That girl just said, she think that she is old. And like what?
 Just calm down.