Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

8 minutes ago, crista said:

^ Nice? Her walk is majestic, one of the best.

Ever heard of different ways of expressing yourself? Saying her walk is nice is not wrong or anything, chill. I like her walk, it's not my favorite one, but I like it. Sorry not sorry I'm not into worshipping and acting like someone is some otherworldly creature lol.

4 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Ever heard of different ways of expressing yourself? Saying her walk is nice is not wrong or anything, chill. I like her walk, it's not my favorite one, but I like it. Sorry not sorry I'm not into worshipping and acting like someone is some otherworldly creature lol.

You're one to say three negative things and one "nice thing" to fix it, not only here thought.

6 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

You're one to say three negative things and one "nice thing" to fix it, not only here thought.

I said I don't like the dress because the dress MAKES her look short. I never said that she is short. Learn to read and maybe stop twisting words. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this, but being a fan does NOT mean I have to say positive things all the time. 

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

I said I don't like the dress because the dress MAKES her look short. I never said that she is short. Learn to read and maybe stop twisting words. I don't know how many times I'm going to have to say this, but being a fan does NOT mean I have to say positive things all the time. 

I beber say anything about that comment, did I? How can even twist something that I said nothing about? You did that yourself. I was speaking in general, you never say anything positive without saying a bunch of negative things first, not only here but in every thread I see you you do same. Not that I care about it anyway, I was just pointing that out because you always do the same.

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I beber say anything about that comment, did I? How can even twist something that I said nothing about? You did that yourself. I was speaking in general, you never say anything positive without saying a bunch of negative things first, not only here but in every thread I see you you do same. Not that I care about it anyway, I was just pointing that out because you always do the same.

You clearly do care about it otherwise you wouldn't comment on it. No one is forcing you to listen to my opinion and my so called "negative" things I always (yeah right lol) say. Since you seem to know so well what I say in every topic I post in, please feel free to show me all these negative posts. 

1 hour ago, MissNessie said:

Hiccup with server FeelsBadMan

Lfmao this IS Candice's thread. No one was even talking about her family, so I don't know what you think you're seeing. This topic is here to talk about all things Candice, not just her VS work.

SORRY for the post removal. I left a msg in the staff section

There was just a big glitch. So I was in the VS thread and I saw three posts that were Candice related.  I went to remove the content and hit submit and the posts disappeared only to show up in Candice's thread O.o  Apparently a couple of Candice's posts "bled" into the VS thread and then went 404 missing.

Sorry for the confusion, No one is in trouble. Sometimes these things happen :sad:

6 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Lfmao this IS Candice's thread. No one was even talking about her family, so I don't know what you think you're seeing. This topic is here to talk about all things Candice, not just her VS work.

Like I said, three of the posts here in Candice's thread showed up in the VS thread. I had edited the posts in the VS thread and when I hit the submit button the posts from the VS thread disappeared. I came here and my posts that I had edited in the VS thread somehow got edited here.  Glitch in the matrix, I honestly have no idea wtf happened. I never edited the posts in this thread (till just now saying to repost and I was sorry) :rofl: I'm sorry guys.

But to make light of this, Candice so loved that your posts are showing up in other threads, not just this one. GG

So I was able to pull the two IG pictures and reposts them. The only thing that is missing is the Biotherm screen shots, and I've PM'd the person who posted them originally and ask them to repost the images.  Again I'm so sorry, I truly have no idea what happened other than the posts showing up briefly in two threads. It's happened before in the past and it's normally nothing more than a hiccup with the server.