Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

How come she's dating a guy so much younger than herself? o.o

I think they're the same age

They are indeed the same age. Plus they are not dating they already have a relationship since they were 17(?) so i don't know where you get your information from O.o

Is that not her bf then? :idk:

How come she's dating a guy so much younger than herself? o.o

I think they're the same age

They are indeed the same age. Plus they are not dating they already have a relationship since they were 17(?) so i don't know where you get your information from O.o

Hermann is actually a few years older than Candy. I think he's 29 or soon to be...

Btw, I'm referencing back to this photo from 2013.

A1I84LDm.jpg

Just feels wrong  :idk:  i wouldn't like it if people reposting my personal photos even if my account was public.. Feel bad for her friend ....I have gone on IG this morning and its reposted on lots of fan accounts and tagged them. :surrender: Always wonder if Candice's sees all the stolen IGs and wishes people leave her friends alone. Just a thought  :idk:

He is older than Candice a few years older... Should we really be posting personal photos from ordinary people's IG? Kinda feels like overstepping the boundaries  :idk:

Oh yeah, posting a photo from a male model's ig is really overstepping some boundaries. :cain:

Btw, my girl Laura posts photos from personal public profiles (fans, family, friends, ect) all the time and nothing is said, so what's the deal?

Just feels wrong  :idk:  i wouldn't like it if people reposting my personal photos even if my account was public.. Feel bad for her friend ....I have gone on IG this morning and its reposted on lots of fan accounts and tagged them. :surrender: Always wonder if Candice's sees all the stolen IGs and wishes people leave her friends alone. Just a thought  :idk:

Stolen? Huh?

He is older than Candice a few years older... Should we really be posting personal photos from ordinary people's IG? Kinda feels like overstepping the boundaries  :idk:

Oh yeah, posting a photo from a male model's ig is really overstepping some boundaries. :cain:

Btw, my girl Laura posts photos from personal public profiles (fans, family, friends, ect) all the time and nothing is said, so what's the deal?

Stolen? Huh?

They are stolen if you haven't asked the persons permission to repost elsewhere...Are they not?

Who does he model for? Isn't he just a good friend of Candices? I can't see any modelling work on his account pretty sure he works for High Times or something?

I am asking opinions not starting wars  :surrender:

So basically we shouldn't post anything thing to this thread or any other model thread because we didn't ask the rightful owner if we could post them. Well damn, Candice's thread is gonna get really dead.

With all the press postings, Her own postings, Agencies and VS i doubt that ... :nicole:

So basically we shouldn't post anything thing to this thread or any other model thread because we didn't ask the rightful owner if we could post them. Well damn, Candice's thread is gonna get really dead.

With all the press postings, Her own postings, Agencies and VS i doubt that ... :nicole:

Did you ask permission from VS to repost their photos?

Did you ask Candice personally to repost her own posts?

VS is media the whole point of them have accounts on IG etc are to get people to repost the photos and expand brand reach ... Just being silly now...

Candices is the same as VS isn't it in her contract to post for fans?

VS is media the whole point of them have accounts on IG etc are to get people to repost the photos and expand brand reach ... Just being silly now...

Your logic is completely broken.

Your logic is completely broken.

Was asking YOU a question...........

You seem to have a answer for everything.. So was asking if you know that she is bound by contract to post for fans or not?

Who does he model for? Isn't he just a good friend of Candices? I can't see any modelling work on his account pretty sure he works for High Times or something?

I am asking opinions not starting wars  :surrender:

I was talking about Hermann, but if you want to know I do believe Eric use to be a model, but I'm not sure if he still is and I don't know who he works/ed for as I don't keep up with male models very often.