Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I need a VS Store in Italy so bad. I seriously don't get it. Italy is a Fashion Country, they do Fashion Week in Milan. Camon VS.

Only thing VS can bring to Italy are famous models in windows but Italian fashion can surely produce a lot better lingerie than VS.

Yes, I agree about that, I'm saying this only because I'm a fan on the brand and I'd like to see a store here :)

we don't have a store either in France, which is terrible and suure you can buy online but the cost of shipping are seriously expensive, thought you can have additional charges when you get your hands on -.- don't know why they are so slow to open new stores on another country.

In France it's the same, we don't have a store :/

One day I asked on instagram Ed R. had they expected an opening in France and he told me they would like to set up in France but that was the closest yet London

I thought Brazil was the only place with no VS around here. It is kinda weird that places like France and Italy, with such a huge fashion business influence, have no store. And buying them online is a huge problem since they always charge taxes over anything plus the shipping fee (that is expensive). Maybe they just don't have the interest. And then we never see their models unless we follow them like a stalker.  :banghead: