Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

All I said is she was more beautiful. You were the one who posted the 'side by side' and imo that IS making a comparison, which came off (again imo) that you were saying she did look like Barbie.

OMGoooooooooooooooooooood!!! The picture looks like a commercial for Barbie not Candice alone. The whole thing. I am sorry you did not get it but there is nothing more I can do or say to make you understand :idk:

And saying Candice is more beautiful than Barbie is so... Mmmm... Childish. Of course Candice is more beautiful than a plastic doll. Any woman is more beautiful than a plastic doll with a weird body.

Is she naturally a brunette and not a blonde?

@redxv: Go back to first page of the thread and u will have the answer. The first pic is her natural color and she looks so much more beautiful and natural. The Candice I fell for :wub2:

Bigger :woot:

Candice Swanepoel covers Vogue Brazil January 2014 issue photographed by Mariano Vivanco

photo courtesy of Vogue Brazil

attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I just want to make a correction, according to the Vogue Brazil site, the colored cover is by Zee Nunes (which is the same as as the editorial) and the b&w cover is Mariano Vivanco, maybe we'll be surprised an have an editorial from him too? That would be so awesome!

Wow. Very nice! I'm sure Herman would be proud of her. (Disclaimer: I don't know Herman or Candice and I don't know if he would be proud of her or not with the Vogue Brazil. I am just stating my opinion. So other fellow Candice fans please don't bash me for stating my opinion in what Herman may think or not. I started reading this forum about a year ago and joined recently. And pretty went thru all 985 pages and it's interesting how ppl (forum members) change/grow thru the past years. Some used to comment a lot and are no longer seen. Some commented a lot and now just barely pop in to comment on something. Some admire her for her body, some admire her for her beauty. Some admire her for her professionalism in the industry. Whatever it is, we all admire her for something that's why we spend a few minutes of our lives looking at this site. I know this site is made and allows us to give opinions, but when it comes down to straight out fighting/arguing it doesn't accomplish anything. In the end we are all fans of Candice. If she looks good in those wings or she doesn't. Who cares? She's still Candice. Or if she is too photoshopped here or there. Who cares? We all still love her.

Happy holidays to everyone who keeps this site going. Candice had a spectacular epically awesome 2013, so hopefully she has much more to come in 2014. Happy new year to Candice and all!)