Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ Yes I would love a hard copy for myself, but if anyone can find a HQ Digital as soon as it comes out that would be fab too!

http://ads.globo.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/vogue/vogue/moda/news/L21/1389471920/x91/edglobo/x91_Assinaturas_VG_190813/x91_bt_vg.jpg/764b6d5848564a7631456b4141456e48 search here if there's that cover so there's the only place where you can buy official version and not a copy of which issue you want^

Bigger :woot:

Candice Swanepoel covers Vogue Brazil January 2014 issue photographed by Mariano Vivanco

photo courtesy of Vogue Brazilattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

I just want to make a correction, according to the Vogue Brazil site, the colored cover is by Zee Nunes (which is the same as as the editorial) and the b&w cover is Mariano Vivanco, maybe we'll be surprised an have an editorial from him too? That would be so awesome!

Yes you are totally right, the coloured one is photograved by Zee Nunes and the black and grey by Mariamo

Thanks for correcting, i wil change it :)

^ Yes I would love a hard copy for myself, but if anyone can find a HQ Digital as soon as it comes out that would be fab too!

http://ads.globo.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/vogue/vogue/moda/news/L21/1389471920/x91/edglobo/x91_Assinaturas_VG_190813/x91_bt_vg.jpg/764b6d5848564a7631456b4141456e48 search here if there's that cover so there's the only place where you can buy official version and not a copy of which issue you want^

That is to subscribe to VB not buy a single copy.