Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

She is shooting for Muse :)

Candice Swanepoel‏@angelcandice

“@MarianoVivanco: Working with my darling @angelcandice today for a special project for @MUSE_Mag ! so freakin excited to work with you! Xc

Candice's twitter

Candice is by far my favorite model, not only because she is breathtaking but really because she just seems so sweet! I also find it funny that people sometimes comment on her seeming "airheaded"; she strikes me as quite intelligent (after all, all you must do is listen to what she says to realize how eloquently she speaks) and seems so damn level-headed! I also strongly admire her work ethic, she always seems to be doing more more more and, from what it seems, everyone who works with her just adores her. She has a stunning face, THE body, can be super sexy for VS, cute/sweet for clothing, and she is ridiculously versatile when it comes to HF. I have never been a huge "supermodel" fan but with Candice it's hard to not love her! It's rare that a woman who is oozing sex appeal can also really appeal to a broad audience of woman (so many girls/woman I know are huge Candice fans, even if they do not know her name!) and I believe that if anyone can become the next big model, it's her.

Also I saw mentioned on here a while ago how someone would love for her to do a twitter q&a ala RHW and alas she did! What a kind person..I'm not aware if she reads this site or not but perhaps? If she does, Candice you are a huge inspiration and I truly wish you all the best in your career, I will always be sending good vibes your way :)

xx a normal 20 year old, alexandra