Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I can't watch the second video :(

Does her hair look lighter in those pics from i93 interview? I think it does, like she's just got it done or something. It's even brighter, I like it.

And btw, I love how she loves Brazil :heart:

Yea, they privatized the video a bit after. I managed to snag a copy off a cached page I hadn't closed yet, but its only a 360p quality :( I'll try and re-up it in a bit.

Edit: Here you go

I can't watch the second video :(

Does her hair look lighter in those pics from i93 interview? I think it does, like she's just got it done or something. It's even brighter, I like it.

And btw, I love how she loves Brazil :heart:

Yea, they privatized the video a bit after. I managed to snag a copy off a cached page I hadn't closed yet, but its only a 360p quality :( I'll try and re-up it in a bit.

Edit: Here you go

Thanks for the vid!

We got Bootys!!! :drool: :laugh::heart:

Badboy

Why do you think it's tacky?

Every time she's on the red carpet she turns to show her booty and thats not tacky...

You see girls on the beach every day and they show booths...

Even Candice beach pics are full with booty!!!

I understand if you would say it was little to much, but tacky?

Badboy

Oh god...some of those interviews just make me cringe. Some of the questions are so stupid and the answers that are given for Victoria's Secret are repeated so many times. How much can you really say about a bra? lol. When i was younger I used to have people tell me I should model and I never really took it seriously. Now I'm 32 so I'm a little too old for that stuff, but I don't think I could have handled some of those stupid interview questions, had I pursued it more seriously. My sister is a journalist and she can come up with better questions than some of these interviewers. I feel sorry for the models having to answer some of these questions. :ninja: :yuckky: