Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton arrive to Victoria’s Secret Angels Very Sexy Jet Tour on February 28, 2012 in Miami Beach, United States. [HQ]

post-42054-0-1446024280-08252_thumb.jpg th_2380f8177471235.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-42054-0-1446024280-10164_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2883003" alt="post-42054-0-1446024280-10164_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="80"> th_fba140177471279.jpg/monthly_02_2012/post-42054-0-1446024280-11773_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="2883007" alt="post-42054-0-1446024280-11773_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="125"> post-42054-0-1446024280-14835_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446024280-15628_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446024280-16639_thumb.jpg post-42054-0-1446024280-20378_thumb.jpg

thecelebritycity.com

Is candice top lip fuller than usual? It doesn't look bad or anything but it looks different and bigger, am I the only one who sees it? Maybe its the makeup... I started noticing it around dream angels but I thought it was just do to the weight loss but now she gained the weight back and I still see it still. I KNOW candice never had small lips and they were always full but the top seems fuller or different than usual. But when she smiles with her teeth it looks the same. NO HARM INTENDED, its just something that started to stand out more as I was just looking through the pics, and since you all are more experts I came to you all. Don't wanna accuse her of anything because I wouldn't be able to believe that candice isn't natural, even when others do. Like I said though it may be just the makeup VS use at times

post-44858-1330585529_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330585552_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330585878_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330585906_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330586419_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330586500_thumb.jpg

post-44858-1330587216_thumb.jpg

Is candice top lip fuller than usual? It doesn't look bad or anything but it looks different and bigger, am I the only one who sees it? Maybe its the makeup... I started noticing it around dream angels but I thought it was just do to the weight loss but now she gained the weight back and I still see it still. I KNOW candice never had small lips and they were always full but the top seems fuller or different than usual. But when she smiles with her teeth it looks the same. NO HARM INTENDED, its just something that started to stand out more as I was just looking through the pics, and since you all are more experts I came to you all. Don't wanna accuse her of anything because I wouldn't be able to believe that candice isn't natural, even when others do. Like I said though it may be just the makeup VS use at times

Well, now that you mention it...I see it, too! But just in some pictures.

Hmmm, I guess it's make up, because in this picture, it appears like there was a red shadow above her upper lip which looks like lipstick:

post-50597-0-1446024319-7705_thumb.jpg

What do you think? :idk:

she is extremely beautifull, i'am so glad that she is becoming one of the most important angels of VS

just look at her body..adriana may have a prettier face but she hasn't got a sexy , super body like candice does and that's

what i like about candice , SHE'S GOT STYLE!

My God, she is perfect! I have no claims to it! Thanks a lot lovemusic102,you are a miracle!I can somehow see the people who came to the meeting with Erin and Candice? I mean normally photographed the crowd about the store or inside waiting for their turns ...

Hmmm, I guess it's make up, because in this picture, it appears like there was a red shadow above her upper lip which looks like lipstick:

post-50597-0-1446024322-05311_thumb.jpg

See it looks the same there too, it just when her mouth is more normally put and is barely smiling when I notice a difference. Even during some of the VSX videos(the gifs below). Her top isn't bigger than her bottom, just looks like they are completely even now

Well, I don't know. :idk:

I still guess make up and angle

post-44858-0-1446024323-18059_thumb.jpg

See it looks the same there too, it just when her mouth is more normally put and is barely smiling when I notice a difference. Even during some of the VSX videos(the gifs below). Her top isn't bigger than her bottom, just looks like they are completely even now

Well, I don't know. :idk:

I still guess make up and angle

Yeah