Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Just when we thought we’d seen all the best Spring 2012 campaigns, Prabal Gurung goes and releases this mega-bomb of a campaign starring non other than the beloved Victoria’s Secret Angel, Candice Swanepoel. Dressed in the designer’s uber chic collection composed of sheer fabrics and fluorescent purple and magenta, Candice shows off a dark, cropped hair-do that makes her almost unrecognizable!

Source: modelinia, mapltd.com, prabalgurung.com (via Tfs)

post-57896-0-1446023839-51417_thumb.jpg post-57896-0-1446023839-55132_thumb.jpg post-57896-0-1446023839-56781_thumb.jpg post-57896-0-1446023839-58103_thumb.jpg

:dontgetit: I think she's gorgeous but its her personality that turns me off. Its like there's nothing there and whenever she's given a interview she doesn't seem humble about anything. I don't know, she just gives me that self absorbed vibe. The reason why I am saying all of this is because I want to like her like some of the other VS models.

Anyway, are those her parents on the beach photos?

:dontgetit: I think she's gorgeous but its her personality that turns me off. Its like there's nothing there and whenever she's given a interview she doesn't seem humble about anything. I don't know, she just gives me that self absorbed vibe. The reason why I am saying all of this is because I want to like her like some of the other VS models.

I don't think she's stupid or self-absorbed at all. I think that she's just put on the spot by the questions. She seems too nice to be a shallow bitch! I know I couldn't do interviews like that. I always though she was sweet.

I'm fairly certain it's not her parents in those pictures, probably just fans on the beach.

Interesting observation, appreciate your honesty :) Ive never noticed her to come across in such a way but i'll look out for it next time ;)

She's number 10 on askmen.com's Top 99 Women 2012

post-42054-0-1446023840-68224_thumb.jpg

Why is Candice Swanepoel no. 10?

Few women truly deserve the title "Angel," but one look at Candice Swanepoel is all you need to know that the moniker fits. In fact, upon closer inspection, it's probably an understatement. The 5'9" supermodel is currently walking the runways for Victoria's Secret, joining an elite list of women who can turn us into drooling messes simply by striking a pose. Add a sexy accent to that mix, a humble upbringing (she grew up on a farm in South Africa) and an admirable predisposition to walking around in her underwear, and it's no wonder Swanepoel earned her wings.

source

I think it's just the opposite. She is so simple, so humble, raised in a farm and all that she just doesn't TRY to be too nice, too cute, too funny or too outspoken. She's just who she is... reserved, easy, sweet. I really think she must be great in person, never heard of anyone saying she was unkind or anything like that.

Those are not her parents this is what her parents look like. They most likely are fans. And about her attitude I think she just plays up the innocent/cute part for vs related events/interviews but outside of them she's nice/normal like some one at tfs said when they met her on two occasions

Candice seemed off at a VS promo event I happened to catch. However, she was nice outside of VS-related situations that I have met her.

source

and this from someone that worked for Tom Ford this past season

I had the honor of personally dressing Candice for the Tom Ford SS2011 showcase in London earlier this year. I was just taken aback by the bite size model and her beauty. Not to mention how lovely she was. She came in with her bright red Prada Napa bag and tights and said “where do you want me”… Shocked at how breathtakingly beautiful she was (sans make up) I just stood there and couldn’t help but say “Anywhere is fine” …….which did not help her one bit…She quickly introduced herself seeing how nervous I was and idly chatted about Fashion week ….And just like that I fell in love!!

londonprgirl.tumblr.com

And about her attitude I think she just plays up the innocent/cute part for vs related events/interviews but outside of them she's nice/normal like some one at tfs said when they met her on two occasions

Candice seemed off at a VS promo event I happened to catch. However, she was nice outside of VS-related situations that I have met her.

source

This is what I was thinking as well, it's the coquette type attitude that she plays up for VS. I think it helps that she has such a sweet voice and a sunny personality. She seems like a sweetheart to me.

:blink: I don't think how you come to the conclusion she is self-absorbed. If anything, she comes off as surprisingly timid in some of the interviews I've seen with her.

I think it's just the opposite. She is so simple, so humble, raised in a farm and all that she just don't TRY to be too nice, too cute, too funny or too outspoken. She's just who she is... reserved, easy, sweet. I really think she must be great in person, never heard of anyone saying she was unkind or anything like that.

I totally, absolutely agree!!