Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Candice fans attacked Lara. :ninja:

I see.

It's no reason for attacking the other fans (we are not responsible for what other Candice fans said),

but I think it's great that you apologized yourself for being a little bit offensive! :wave:

Seriously, did not offend. Sorry fans of Candice. I did not think they were going to offend ... Sorry. Elsewhere the fans contradict me, but nothing more. I did not think they were going to offend both. Sorry. I dont with that intention.

(and sorry for my english)

Seriously, did not offend. Sorry fans of Candice. I did not think they were going to offend ... Sorry. Elsewhere the fans contradict me, but nothing more. I did not think they were going to offend both. Sorry. I dont with that intention.

(and sorry for my english)

BTW where are you from?

Rosary just earned my first report since im on BZ :ninja:

She kind of didn't say anything wrong, though. :blink: I mean sure it's an unpopular opinion in Candice's thread (duh lol) but she pretty much said she didn't like Candi in the ad, Lara wasn't able to be sighed, she thinks Candice is a glorified underwear model, and that she looks vulgar.

You may not agree with her but she didn't say anything that is report worthy, I don't think. Something report worthy is usually offensive and supremely disrespectful, everything she said is just a passionate opinion.

Whatever, though. Not my battle to fight. :whistle:

haha her look for Tom Ford is really stupid. Poor Tom, he wanted to Lara, but Lara was not available. Then look for someone like ... Candice but never going to be Lara Stone, she's just a bikini model. Lara is unique in the world. Candice tries to imitate, but not. The truth does not work for high fashion ... is very vulgar. She is "open my mouth and I'm super sexy."

:wub::ninja:

Thanks for new VS!!

So someone should totally go to this if they live nearby. Arrgg I wish I could live in L.A ;)

From her twitter.

I'm gonna be at the grove tomorrow from 4-6 pm launching a new @VictoriasSecret body care collection called...Fantasies. come say hi!!!! Xx

31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Hope we can get some pics!