Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I think Candy and her bf are super cute- he doesn't look gay IMO - he'sok looking- she could do MUCH better, but she could also do MUCH worse- it's hard to find a guy that all of us would be happy candice paired up with.

i thnk it's also sweet they have been dating for ages too- before she became a bonified supermodel- she could get any guy but clearly loves him. and he must make her happy- which is all that matters really.

34pmd0p.jpg

VS

post-43607-0-1446068903-62419_thumb.jpg th_0ddb94127659698.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-43607-0-1446068903-66948_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3376620" alt="post-43607-0-1446068903-66948_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="134.74"> post-43607-0-1446068903-73322_thumb.jpg th_2b3e55127656984.jpg/monthly_04_2011/post-43607-0-1446068903-77632_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3376624" alt="post-43607-0-1446068903-77632_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="134.74"> post-43607-0-1446068903-7969_thumb.jpg post-43607-0-1446068903-84255_thumb.jpg

source lovevsmodels

Don't know if this was posted but apparently Candice has been cut from the Versace campaign.-Source: TFS

Originally Posted by Vitamine W View Post

OK guys the lowdown on Versace. M&M shot 6 girls only to reject 5 of them and shoot the whole shabang again on 1 girl the last day. Versacionista's wont be happy with their selection; short dark hair, cover star. Different feminine power than what we're used to in Versace context. Big names were sent packing, Swanepoel, Groeneveld etc...Last girl however, is def. in LV

My opinion on the Hermann dude: could be a lot worse, he could be Kanye West. :|

Lol funny you should say that :ninja:

Kanye West collects models like boys collect baseball cards. The day after West got cozy with Kate Upton at the Victoria's Secret VIP Swim event in LA, he was scrambling to find supermodel Candice Swanepoel.Sources said Kanye's reps were calling around "desperate" to get Swanepoel's phone number for him.

We reported last week that West arrived at the VIP Swim event with Upton, and they left hand-in-hand through the back door. The rapper's roster of model companions has included Selita Ebanks and Amber Rose.Reps for West and Swanepoel didn't get back to us.

Thread cleaned up, removed most of the posts using the slur used to describe Candice's boyfriend.

Please keep a minimum of respect for both the model and their family/boyfriend/friends if you post in here. Criticism is allowed, harsh language and bashing not.

Hi everybody: I'm glad to create my first post at Bellazon for the Candice Swanepoel topic. She is in my opinion one of the most beautiful girls in the world, with a gorgeous face, a body to die for and a fantastic personality (not to mention a wonderful walk on the runway). Being aware of her incredible development as a supertop model, I have started a personal collection of pictures of her from advertising campaings, catalogues, editorials, events, fashion shows and magazine covers since early 2011 (I have already become a follower). In this sense, I would like to ask you a favor. I'm starting to gather a diversity of images from advertising campaigns in which Candice has been part of for this season (Spring-Summer 2011), unfortunately, I have only registered the next compaƱies: Agua Bendita, BeachBunny Swimwear (Old Hollywood collection), Sauvage, True Religion, Victoria's Secret (Incredible, Noir Love Me, Swim, Valentine's Day). I know Candice has collaborated with several independent fashion designers, and that is why I am asking for your help. If somebody could mention the names of these independent fashion designers I'm missing, I would be really thankful. Thank you very much, and go Candice!

I leave with a beautiful picture of her.

Candice_Swanepoel_for_Victoria_s_Secret_Swim_2011..jpg