Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

17 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

that’s kind of my point. Were him and Candice ever dating on any official level, and now he’s with one of her best friends?

What seems to be clear is that he never had anything with Candice. In fact, the time we thought there was something going on with him and Candice, it's because Joan was there too. So what seems clear is that he is Joan's boyfriend and, apparently, he has been for a while. Or maybe they broke up and now they're back. But yeah, I'd bet there was never anything between them, we just saw them together because they both have Joan in common and it was wrongly thought there was something between them.

That video is of Candice without a doubt but I'm not sure about the place, I don't know if she's still in the Greek islands yet. Beautiful images that contrast with the images of the fires that are ravaging Greece and other places, my memories to the victims. 🙏

On 8/25/2023 at 12:46 PM, borg said:

What seems to be clear is that he never had anything with Candice. In fact, the time we thought there was something going on with him and Candice, it's because Joan was there too. So what seems clear is that he is Joan's boyfriend and, apparently, he has been for a while. Or maybe they broke up and now they're back. But yeah, I'd bet there was never anything between them, we just saw them together because they both have Joan in common and it was wrongly thought there was something between them.

this is the intel I was looking for. Appreciate it 🤙🏼

On 8/25/2023 at 1:46 PM, borg said:

this is the intel I was looking for. Appreciate it 🤙🏼

What does seem to be clear is that in the spring, Glenn had a something with Gigi Paris.