Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

On 8/9/2023 at 7:55 PM, MERPER said:

Wow really quality thread here. Calling women fat, bitches and making fun of one for being a lesbian

candice is so lucky to have so many sexist pigs as fans. 

and I’m sure those making said comments are models themselves and in outstanding physical condition too…

I'm a bit unsure about the source of your claim regarding derogatory comments about women's weight, offensive language, and mocking someone's sexual orientation. If you had concerns about the content in the thread, it might have been more appropriate to address the issue by reporting those specific comments (I couldn't find any such comments after reviewing the last four pages), rather than discussing the infractions here.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm a bit unsure about the source of your claim regarding derogatory comments about women's weight, offensive language, and mocking someone's sexual orientation. If you had concerns about the content in the thread, it might have been more appropriate to address the issue by reporting those specific comments (I couldn't find any such comments after reviewing the last four pages), rather than discussing the infractions here.

I did report both, it appears someone went in and edited both comments to remove the nasty remarks hours after the reports were filed. I tried to delete my post when I saw this but could not do that. Instead I tried to edit my comment by deleting it entirely but the editor was not working and whenever I tried to save it, the comment would reappear. Please feel free to remove my comment. Appreciate the feedback and help.

44 minutes ago, MERPER said:

I did report both, it appears someone went in and edited both comments to remove the nasty remarks hours after the reports were filed. I tried to delete my post when I saw this but could not do that. Instead I tried to edit my comment by deleting it entirely but the editor was not working and whenever I tried to save it, the comment would reappear. Please feel free to remove my comment. Appreciate the feedback and help.

It's worth noting that I didn't receive any notifications about the edited posts, which is my oversight. I'm able to view them now. Just a heads up, if I come across any more disrespectful comments, those responsible might be monitored more closely by the moderators (this is NOT directed at you MERPER). Expressing opinions is perfectly acceptable, but using general derogatory terms is not in line with the guidelines. Thank you for saying something :)

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's worth noting that I didn't receive any notifications about the edited posts, which is my oversight. I'm able to view them now. Just a heads up, if I come across any more disrespectful comments, those responsible might be monitored more closely by the moderators (this is NOT directed at you MERPER). Expressing opinions is perfectly acceptable, but using general derogatory terms is not in line with the guidelines. Thank you for saying something :)

no problem and thank you. I appreciate your help in solving this matter. Have a great weekend