Bellazon

Tom Brady
Thumbnail

Stefani20

Brady KNEW about the baby, but he still went off with Gisele. It has changed my opinion of him slightly (e can't help being this HOT) but it muxt be hard on Bridget.

As long as their baby is healthy and he promises to be there for him (I think it's a boy), that is okay but what a start to life for the kid. daddy ran off with Gisele Bundchen...CLASSIC! Not every kid will hear that story from their mothers!

Brady KNEW about the baby, but he still went off with Gisele. It has changed my opinion of him slightly (e can't help being this HOT) but it muxt be hard on Bridget.

As long as their baby is healthy and he promises to be there for him (I think it's a boy), that is okay but what a start to life for the kid. daddy ran off with Gisele Bundchen...CLASSIC! Not every kid will hear that story from their mothers!

But if his relationship with Bridget was over, what was he gonna do? Marry a woman that he doesn't love anymore just for the baby? you know that it wouldn't work.

Tom Brady 'Excited' About Ex's Pregnancy

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2007 04:00 PM EST

By Charlotte Triggs

Moynahan and Brady in 2005

Photo by: Robin Platzer / Twin Images

Though Tom Brady and Bridget Moynahan broke up last year, the football star is "excited" that his ex is expecting their child, he said Tuesday.

"Tom and his family are excited about the pregnancy." Brady's agent, Don Yee, said in a statement on Tuesday. "[They] want to thank everyone who has shown support, and particularly for their consideration of Tom's privacy."

The Patriots star quarterback and the Six Degrees actress, 35, ended their three-year relationship at the end of last year. Since then, Brady, 29, has been romancing Brazilian-born supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26. The new couple, who a source told PEOPLE started dating just before Christmas, recently spent a romantic weekend in Paris.

Despite the split, a friend of Moynahan's tells PEOPLE that the actress is "so excited about the pregnancy�she knows she'll be a great mom."

The pregnancy was first reported by the New York Post columnist Liz Smith. Moynahan is over three months pregnant, the paper reports.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady.

• 3 weeks later...
People in Boston seem to be loving the celebrity scandal...lol...I cannot turn on the TV w/o the local news talking about it :nicole:

Oh I know!

I live in Manchester, its all they talk about.. My brother goes to MassArt in Boston and I'm attending Wheelock next year :)

My boyfriend is going to Wentworth or Northeastern :p

Do you live in Boston or go to College there?