Bellazon

Vanessa Paradis
Thumbnail

Lolita

Her children look so much like her!

I remember a time when I was so obsessed by Vanessa. I was the only one whom was a fan of her in my high school (back in 1987) The only one! for the other she was just a bad singer & a bitch! I was buying every single magazines and running all over Paris to find the rare foreign magazines! I was going to her concerts (i've got billions of pics!) and the TV/radio shows! I tape recorded ALL her tv appearance. (I have about 25 video tapes with only Vanessa on it!) I WAS OBSESSED!! I was having her phone number but i never called her (I am not a stalker!!!)

I still have my whole collection started in 87 and still buying the magazines with her but i've lost my obsession! What happened to me?? Lol! Looking this thread make me feel nostalgic... (in a good way) I'd like to scans some stuff for you guys but I don"t know where to start?

Lisa,

Who is that "jack" that scanned the Chinese/Japanese magazines u posted?

Her children look so much like her!

I remember a time when I was so obsessed by Vanessa. I was the only one whom was a fan of her in my high school (back in 1987) The only one! for the other she was just a bad singer & a bitch! I was buying every single magazines and running all over Paris to find the rare foreign magazines! I was going to her concerts (i've got billions of pics!) and the TV/radio shows! I tape recorded ALL her tv appearance. (I have about 25 video tapes with only Vanessa on it!) I WAS OBSESSED!! I was having her phone number but i never called her (I am not a stalker!!!)

I still have my whole collection started in 87 and still buying the magazines with her but i've lost my obsession! What happened to me?? Lol! Looking this thread make me feel nostalgic... (in a good way) I'd like to scans some stuff for you guys but I don"t know where to start?

Lisa,

Who is that "jack" that scanned the Chinese/Japanese magazines u posted?

Kiki go back! go back in Vanessa and sophie's obsession please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well it's from her forum this jack but don't know him more lol

pleas epost it and come back often! well maybe you lost her coz you found Laetitia or maybe because now she's with Johnny she did less albums and she is less on Tv.....but come back!!!! ask your boyfriend to give you all vanessa and sophie's pics

Kiki go back! go back in Vanessa and sophie's obsession please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pleas epost it and come back often! well maybe you lost her coz you found Laetitia or maybe because now she's with Johnny she did less albums and she is less on Tv.....but come back!!!! ask your boyfriend to give you all vanessa and sophie's pics

I still adore her but no more obsession!

And I still have my"Vanou" collection!

but not the Sophie one anymore... sorry!

Kiki, wow!

First of all, I didn't know you were in school in 1987. :D :D

And second, I can only imagine how big and rare is your collection and really want to see it if you decide to post it!

I am 35! So i was 13 in 87!

If i decide to post my collection

Is going to take me

10 years to scan it!

Ok, To give u an example I have almost all these magazines

Click-VanessaParadis.net

I have the 5 first mags :

click

And some other on this page. I wasn't keeping all the "ok" or "podium" because it was too much too keep

and I she was on cover almost every weeks! but I have quite a few

I almost have almost all the cover on this page :

click

and this page :

click

And it's just 5% of my collection! I should sell it! I'll be rich!