Vanessa Paradis
Thumbnail

Lolita

:wub:

:kiss:

Lenny Kravitz talk about Vanessa on the Paris Match of this week

here

translation:

"I was crazy of Vanessa, but I had many problems with my relation with my father, I didn't understood why he was always with different woman..and I did the same, Vanessa was the perfect woman, but she arrived at the wrong moment.I regret it. And I hope she could read this interview. It's me who introduced her to Johnny Depp. Since this time I have never seen her anymore. We aren't in touch anymore. I wish she is happy.I know one day we 'll meet and it will be the time to talk about this story."

07580da87sn.jpg

OMG, I didn't know that he introduced Vanessa and Johnny :blink:

yes in 1995 She met Johnny in his pub where there is concert Johnny was with kate and Vanessa with lenny, but Vanessa and johnny "felt in love" in 1998 when Johnny was in Paris to make a movie and vanessa too... :wave:

:wub:

:kiss:

Lenny Kravitz talk about Vanessa on the Paris Match of this week

here

translation:

"I was crazy of Vanessa, but I had many problems with my relation with my father, I didn't understood why he was always with different woman..and I did the same, Vanessa was the perfect woman, but she arrived at the wrong moment.I regret it. And I hope she could read this interview. It's me who introduced her to Johnny Depp. Since this time I have never seen her anymore. We aren't in touch anymore. I wish she is happy.I know one day we 'll meet and it will be the time to talk about this story."

07580da87sn.jpg

This is a nice interview, never knew he was the guy behind it with Johnny meeting Vanessa. And he is so nice for wanting Vanessa to be happy. She has grown up a lot since then but then again she was always the mature type of girl and never seemed foolish to me. She always was very eloquent when she talked. Thanks for the interview lisa. :)