Bellazon

The greatest models' challenge season3. THE BEST MODEL OF VICTORIA'S SECRET SHOW

Nemeside

i dunno actually what to do :(

now it's 33-25 but if we accounted those all as one it would be 23 - 25 and Ale would be winning, anyway we can't be sure that somebody is cheating, second thing gosh who could bother to create 11 accounts, that means to have 11 (?!) email adresses just for something poll?

she/he must be fanatic fan, obsessed :/

anyway i need any evidences that fanclub excists

dears, as I already explained we are all fans of Ana and we all together decided at my place from my computer to vote for her.

beijos xxxooo

So... you are saying you created multiple accounts represeting ana's fans that you know?

BTW whjy are you the only one to be responding? Because you can't be in all your accounts at the same time.

You said "beijos" in portuguese, that means you also speak portuguese like Ana's father who just respond us. hahahahahaha

Mais vc 頣hato mesmo em meu filho!!!!!!

N㯠tem mais o que fazer da sua vida?

Se eu tivesse a senha poderia responder por elas tb.

Por mim a Ale pode ganhar eu n㯠estou nem aIsso aqui jᠥncheu...

Quer saber mais do fanclub escreve para

[email protected] que te daremos

todas informa絥s.

Sou Brasileira, s

Simple Rule should be in place here, a post limit. IMO The purpose of this poll and others is to check the pulse of the Bellazon community. To allow a dedicated fan club to vote, whether its legit or not, would be unfair to Bellazon members. Please become a member and contribute or engage in "fandom" in this wonderful little community before you vote, especially if you intended to waterlog it with 10+ votes, legit or otherwise.

No Member should be allowed to vote with only 1 post, but I don't know what the min. should be. 10 . . . 20 . . . 50? What do you guys think?

oh . . . and Ale all the way.

i dunno actually what to do :(

now it's 33-25 but if we accounted those all as one it would be 23 - 25 and Ale would be winning, anyway we can't be sure that somebody is cheating, second thing gosh who could bother to create 11 accounts, that means to have 11 (?!) email adresses just for something poll?

she/he must be fanatic fan, obsessed :/

anyway i need any evidences that fanclub excists

dears, as I already explained we are all fans of Ana and we all together decided at my place from my computer to vote for her.

beijos xxxooo

So... you are saying you created multiple accounts represeting ana's fans that you know?

BTW whjy are you the only one to be responding? Because you can't be in all your accounts at the same time.

You said "beijos" in portuguese, that means you also speak portuguese like Ana's father who just respond us. hahahahahaha

Mais vc 頣hato mesmo em meu filho!!!!!!

N㯠tem mais o que fazer da sua vida?

Se eu tivesse a senha poderia responder por elas tb.

Por mim a Ale pode ganhar eu n㯠estou nem a�Isso aqui jᠥncheu...

Quer saber mais do fanclub escreve para

[email protected] que te daremos

todas informa絥s.

Sou Brasileira, s

i agree with cain - next time, only members with a certain postcount should be allowed to vote. As for this poll, just don't count the votes or re-do the final round, the result should be about the same anyways :p

(btw that talk in portuguese was hot :drool: i understood most of it :shifty: )

France :laugh: but i'm learning English Spanish and Portuguese at uni :ninja:

WOW, really intelectual :) I'm learning english and german but my german sucks :yuckky: :blink:

Deutsch ist auch keine wirklich schoene Sprache, wenn man sie lernen muss. Teilweise wirklich sehr unlogisch. Wenn man damit aufwaechst, ist es allerdings gar nicht so schlimm :laugh: