Bellazon

Linda Evangelista
Thumbnail

dcrim

Linda shares her beauty tips with the London Beauty Queen!  :heart:

Linda is certainly the embodiment of the Aura Loewe fragrance, as you can see in the teaser video above. You can buy the fragrance online or in Harrods for £73.00 (80ml), but in the meantime Linda has exclusively shared her top beauty tips with me so you can channel your inner supermodel too.  

To start the day well you need...

A good few quick stretches and yerba mate chai tea.

Do you have a tip for looking good?
Sleep.

Describe your usual beauty routine.
I exfoliate every other day. I play with so many creams and potions and pile on my sunscreens. In winter I use Retinol A every other night. 

Do you practise any sport or go to the gym?
My trainer comes to my home. We do a different routine everyday so I don’t get bored. I have a rowing machine, mini trampoline, power plate, spinning bike, and many weights, kettle bells, step, elastic resistance bands, some boxing stuff, bosu and a medicine ball. He keeps me moving for an hour, throwing in 3 minutes of cardio intervals.

The cosmetic you couldn’t do without is... 
Sunscreen every day, including during winter.

What products have you got in your makeup bag?
Many kinds of lip gloss, lip pencil, mascara, blush and compact mineral powder foundation.

Your favourite perfume?
Aura Loewe, it is so floral and feminine fragrance. I do love it! I also love mixing different scented oils together.

Your favourite make-up advice?
Apply it front of a window with a good mirror .

How do you care for your hair?
I have been using Hamadi Organic Shea cream in my hair for years and years.

In your bag there is always... 
Small emergency pharmacy, gum, magnifying mirror, sunscreen, hand cream, anti bacterial wipes, lip balm and lip gloss. Plus an Odile Gilbert hair pin - it can take care of a French twist in 2 seconds.

http://www.londonbeautyqueen.com/2013/10/linda-evangelista-introduces-aura-loewe.html

^Hmmm...that looks like 1995!  Nice!  :flower:

I'm thinking of going to Brazil to meet Linda. be crazy my trip?

So are you really going?  The Amfar event in Rio de Janeiro is this Friday, right? :gocho:

I wanted to go, but it's crazy :clobber:

^Beautiful!  Thanks!   :flower:  

Guys, I found this cover on web. I´ve never seen this before, anyone know if a real one or if is fake?

Does that say "Italia"?  I can't read the small details.  Steven Meisel has shot all the VI covers for....25 years??   I also suspect it's a fake.  Unless this is early/mid-80s, but I doubt it because of the bar code. Vogue Italia didn't start putting bar codes on their covers until much later.

I wanted to go, but it's crazy :clobber:

Awwww....that's too bad.  I guess the pictures from tonight's AMFAR event will start showing up tonight.  

^Beautiful!  Thanks!   :flower:  

Guys, I found this cover on web. I´ve never seen this before, anyone know if a real one or if is fake?

Does that say "Italia"?  I can't read the small details.  Steven Meisel has shot all the VI covers for....25 years??   I also suspect it's a fake.  Unless this is early/mid-80s, but I doubt it because of the bar code. Vogue Italia didn't start putting bar codes on their covers until much later.

Yes, the cover say Italia. I Think it´s fake, because I´ve never seen this one and I collect covers more than 10 years!