Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

^ I will continue to naysay. :surrender:    That was probably written by some intern who doesn't know anything.

Seriously? I don't know how you can't see that it's been confirmed 382425 times by now...written by an "intern who doesn't know anything" or not, they have editors who read things before they get posted, and VS isn't going to put stuff on their website that isn't written with correct information. But that's okay, keep on denying it!

"Our fourth #BeachAngel is… @hoskelsa!! Did u get it right? Look for her & the rest of the Angels in Swim 2015, hitting shores this Friday. #OwnTheBeach" that's the caption from the official VS instagram. 

^ I will continue to naysay. :surrender:    That was probably written by some intern who doesn't know anything.

Seriously? I don't know how you can't see that it's been confirmed 382425 times by now...written by an "intern who doesn't know anything" or not, they have editors who read things before they get posted, and VS isn't going to put stuff on their website that isn't written with correct information. But that's okay, keep on denying it!

"Our fourth #BeachAngel is… @hoskelsa!! Did u get it right? Look for her & the rest of the Angels in Swim 2015, hitting shores this Friday. #OwnTheBeach" that's the caption from the official VS instagram. 

I am still going to have to naysay though.  I just don't think VS made her an official angel.  Who edited the VS wikipedia page?  That was a little premature.  It could be embarrassing for Elsa if she doesn't get it.

^ You do realize her own agency IMG confirmed it right? If that is not a confirmation IDK what else you want. I don't think the IMG people are dumb enough to put that in Elsa's profile if is not true.

Other than that there's never a confirmation of VS signing/firing new girls unless it's a big name Doutzen got a welcome announcement in 2008 and after her no one else got one until Karlie. Girls come and go and no one gives a shit either unless it's a big name like Heidi or Miranda. I'm sure we won't be getting any official statement from VS regarding Elsa, just like we didn't get one when they signed her for Pink.

^ You do realize her own agency IMG confirmed it right? If that is not a confirmation IDK what else you want. I don't think the IMG people are dumb enough to put that in Elsa's profile if is not true.

Other than that there's never a confirmation of VS signing/firing new girls unless it's a big name Doutzen got a welcome announcement in 2008 and after her no one else got one until Karlie. Girls come and go and no one gives a shit either unless it's a big name like Heidi or Miranda. I'm sure we won't be getting any official statement from VS regarding Elsa, just like we didn't get one when they signed her for Pink.

Let's review the facts:

Pros:

VS usually sign their models for 3-year contracts, Elsa's PINK contract is likely to have expired.

VS usually sign their models in the winter (Selita, Izabel, Doutzen, Behati, Candice, Rosie, Chanel, Erin, Lindsay) and reveals them for V-Day (Candice, Rosie, Lindsay) or Swim spring launch (Erin, Chanel, Karlie), thus ensuring the image rights last until a VSFS.

IMG stated that Elsa had signed an Angel contract.

Elsa has been moving up the ranks at VS, getting her first solo campaign and getting to be featured in (some of) the London VSFS promo alongside the Angels.

Elsa has been credited at the VSFS for 2 straight years.

Elsa is listed alongside the Angels on the VS Press Room 2014 VSFS cast.

VS social media has referred to Elsa as an Angel.

Cons:

Elsa isn't listed on VSAA's Supermodel page.

All confirmed Angels since late 2008 have been at some point, girls who have been calimed to be Angels (looking at you Arlenis, Toni, Bregje, Lais, Martha, Jasmine & Stella) have not.

The London credits featured, order, Behati, Lily, Karlie, Alessandra, Adriana, Candice, Martha, Jasmine, Lindsay, Elsa, Doutzen, Lais & Stella. The former 6 are known to be active Angels. None of the latter 7 are (see also, 2009 credits).

Elsa has been excluded from some of the London VSFS promo and has yet to get any spokesmodel work done aside for PINK, VSFS or Eau So Sexy (or whatever that lame name was).

VS social media has referred to Arlenis, Toni & Lais as Angels.

So which is it?

IMO, Elsa has indeed signed an Angel contract but she is due to start her spokesmodel work only in a few months. By then, she will appear on VSAA (and Lindsay +/- Doutzen will be removed). I don't think it's that far fetched for her to have signed a contract in late November which becomes valid only in the Spring. VS shoots 4 months ahead of press time, it wouldn't surprise me if they signed their models accordingly.

Excuse me !!! Has Elsa ever been on a Vogue cover yet?

As far as I remember, she's only had a supplement Vogue cover which was for Vogue Italia. She's never had an actual Vogue cover from memory.

And regarding the supposed Angel contract, I think VS has the perfect opportunity to give her an announcement with the upcoming SWIM show. That's how Karlie was announced in 2013, she did a SWIM event, was advertised as an Angel, so why wouldn't they take advantage of announcing her then? It should air in March right? Same time of the year Karlie was announced. That's how I see it. Just calm down and wait for it to happen. 

Excuse me !!! Has Elsa ever been on a Vogue cover yet?

As far as I remember, she's only had a supplement Vogue cover which was for Vogue Italia. She's never had an actual Vogue cover from memory.

And regarding the supposed Angel contract, I think VS has the perfect opportunity to give her an announcement with the upcoming SWIM show. That's how Karlie was announced in 2013, she did a SWIM event, was advertised as an Angel, so why wouldn't they take advantage of announcing her then? It should air in March right? Same time of the year Karlie was announced. That's how I see it. Just calm down and wait for it to happen. 

Thank you  :ddr:

Btw, I guess this is Elsa, am I right 

http://instagram.com/p/xPJl8SGlbI/