Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

I have a feeling that some people will find this cover controversial. It kinda looks like she's mocking asian eyes in the photo.

Not saying that she is, but it does look like that a bit.

I think it is subtle enough not to cause an uproar :smile: 

22 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

+1 :D

People looking for anything to poke at these days :ninja:

I think it most people don't fully understand what is/not ok, and if it is not ok why. Part of it is the lack of effort and motivation b/c they don't think it is something that would affect or impact them. Also, often times people are defensive on all sides rather than be understanding and willingness to hear each other out :/ 

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think it most people don't fully understand what is/not ok, and if it is not ok why. Part of it is the lack of effort and motivation b/c they don't think it is something that would affect or impact them. Also, often times people are defensive on all sides rather than be understanding and willingness to hear each other out :/ 

Well, I'm all for a healthy debate :yes: At this point I would hope people would have more a funny bone then a stick up u know where :p

Just now, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Well, I'm all for a healthy debate :yes: At this point I would hope people would have more a funny bone then a stick up u know where :p

I am open to a healthy discussion as well :hehe: But this is probably not the best place :p I do think some people overreact but let's not undermine those who aren't by implying they don't have a sense of humor :no2: To add to my point above, it is often time easier to judge than to make an effort to understand :/ 

She's at Coachella, which is something I never thought I'd see. :rofl: Ed commented on her picture and said he thought she wasn't going, so I wonder if she was asked to do the VS event there. :idk: She's there with friend Madison who works for Refinery29, and they had two photographers with them. 

bqjQ5fNi.jpg Y6VYdbaG.jpg 1mLhgFvS.jpg DCfaVsnR.jpg wbh1vwVf.jpg z1AskkgS.jpg fJIneoaj.jpg ZNP16ru5.jpg cV1Nf9ho.jpg